PDA

View Full Version : Nicola Sturgeon's exotic sex life

Burney
02-18-2020, 02:38 PM
:-( :cry: :yikes:

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/news/5290002/nicola-sturgeon-snp-private-life-rumours-gossip-not-true/?utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=sharebarweb

PSRB
02-18-2020, 02:42 PM

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/news/5290002/nicola-sturgeon-snp-private-life-rumours-gossip-not-true/?utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=sharebarweb

:puke:

Her hair is a bit of a giveaway

Sir C
02-18-2020, 02:45 PM

Gossip about Ms Sturgeon has been circulating for several years in political circles and on social media.

But the claims - which her top aides have been aware of - have intensified in recent months.

The rumours relate to Ms Sturgeon’s private life, but details cannot be disclosed for legal reasons.

:-( You made me click that link and read the article... for that? We need details man!

Burney
02-18-2020, 02:46 PM
:puke:

Her hair is a bit of a giveaway

I don't necessarily think she's a lezza. That would be far too vanilla. I reckon she's a keen dogger.

Burney
02-18-2020, 02:46 PM
Gossip about Ms Sturgeon has been circulating for several years in political circles and on social media.

But the claims - which her top aides have been aware of - have intensified in recent months.

The rumours relate to Ms Sturgeon’s private life, but details cannot be disclosed for legal reasons.

:-( You made me click that link and read the article... for that? We need details man!

Your mind can supply the details. It's supplying them as we speak, you dirty, dirty man.

PSRB
02-18-2020, 02:48 PM
I don't necessarily think she's a lezza. That would be far too vanilla. I reckon she's a keen dogger.

but the hair!! bet she wears comfortable shoes well

Sir C
02-18-2020, 02:49 PM
Your mind can supply the details. It's supplying them as we speak, you dirty, dirty man.

She's sporting a suprise in the knickers, isn't she?

Back in 5.

Sir C
02-18-2020, 02:52 PM

There's two lesbonians in the Cazalets, but they don't engage in the physical expression of their love.

That's not really a spoiler tbh.

Here's the first one. It takes a while to get going because the reader must be introduced to the 398 principle characters. :cloud9: https://www.amazon.co.uk/Light-Years-Cazalet-Chronicle-Book-ebook/dp/B004SOJ3MK/ref=sr_1_1?keywords=cazalet&qid=1582037434&sr=8-1

Burney
02-18-2020, 02:54 PM
but the hair!! bet she wears comfortable shoes well

She has a husband. Here they are on their wedding day. Look at her husband there. Does he look to you like a man looking forward to his wedding night?

Burney
02-18-2020, 02:56 PM
There's two lesbonians in the Cazalets, but they don't engage in the physical expression of their love.

That's not really a spoiler tbh.

Here's the first one. It takes a while to get going because the reader must be introduced to the 398 principle characters. :cloud9: https://www.amazon.co.uk/Light-Years-Cazalet-Chronicle-Book-ebook/dp/B004SOJ3MK/ref=sr_1_1?keywords=cazalet&qid=1582037434&sr=8-1

Stop trying to make me read girl's books!

I just got a big book on the siege of somewhere unpronounceable in Poland in WW1. That's a proper man's book.

Sir C
02-18-2020, 03:00 PM

I just got a big book on the siege of somewhere unpronounceable in Poland in WW1. That's a proper man's book.

It sounds perfectly ghastly.

I've just reached a bit where Villy, needing a new frock for Louise's wedding but lacking the coupons, is going to Liberty to seek a suitable table cloth from which to fashion a dress, since linen and tablewear aren't on the ration! Shrood.

I'm with child to learn what she finds. I'm thinking... damask, maybe? Cheesecloth?

Burney
02-18-2020, 03:08 PM
It sounds perfectly ghastly.

I've just reached a bit where Villy, needing a new frock for Louise's wedding but lacking the coupons, is going to Liberty to seek a suitable table cloth from which to fashion a dress, since linen and tablewear aren't on the ration! Shrood.

I'm with child to learn what she finds. I'm thinking... damask, maybe? Cheesecloth?

Will there be a graphic description of the wedding night, during which Louise is summarily deflowered by her brute of a husband? Anything good like that?

Sir C
02-18-2020, 03:11 PM
Will there be a graphic description of the wedding night, during which Louise is summarily deflowered by her brute of a husband? Anything good like that?

Good Lord no. I'm four books in and, on the rare occasions that that sort of thing must be addressed, we are merely reminded what a chore the poor ladies find it and with what good grace they submit for the sake of their husbands.

Burney
02-18-2020, 03:16 PM
Good Lord no. I'm four books in and, on the rare occasions that that sort of thing must be addressed, we are merely reminded what a chore the poor ladies find it and with what good grace they submit for the sake of their husbands.

So no sex, no violence, no car chases - just a lot of bourgeois tarts wittering on about dresses?

Fúck. That. Shít.

Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult
02-18-2020, 04:36 PM

Speaking of recent mil-hist books, what's your take on Dresden?

Bombing the fück out of their cities meant that 30% of the manpower, 50% of the artillery and 70% of the aircraft were withdrawn from the Eastern Front for home defence.

So killing Kraut civilians saved the lives of our ally's soldiers. Of course we should do it.

Sir C
02-18-2020, 04:40 PM

Bombing the fück out of their cities meant that 30% of the manpower, 50% of the artillery and 70% of the aircraft were withdrawn from the Eastern Front for home defence.

So killing Kraut civilians saved the lives of our ally's soldiers. Of course we should do it.

Have you read the Cazalet Chronicles, g? I recommend them. Important works.

Burney
02-18-2020, 04:41 PM

I'm pretty relaxed about Dresden because it happened in a sincere attempt to end a war we didn't start more quickly, which could only be a good thing. The fault lies with the Nazi regime for continuing a doomed war, not with those who did what they could to bring it to an end. The idea that we should get all upset about the deliberate killing of civilians after six years of total war suggests that critics didn't really understand the concept of total war.

And as for the yanks titting on about 'Precision Bombing' and tut-tutting about Dresden when they were killing hundreds of thousands in Tokyo firestorms, they can fúck off.

Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult
02-18-2020, 05:00 PM
I'm pretty relaxed about Dresden because it happened in a sincere attempt to end a war we didn't start more quickly, which could only be a good thing. The fault lies with the Nazi regime for continuing a doomed war, not with those who did what they could to bring it to an end. The idea that we should get all upset about the deliberate killing of civilians after six years of total war suggests that critics didn't really understand the concept of total war.

And as for the yanks titting on about 'Precision Bombing' and tut-tutting about Dresden when they were killing hundreds of thousands in Tokyo firestorms, they can fúck off.

Agree with all that.

We could have knackered the Nazis in the winter of '39/40 had we bombed the fück out of the Saarland and Rhine industrial areas, but we didn't want to be the ones who started the bombing of civilians.

The Nazis started it by accident during the Battle of Britain, when their bombers overshot the airfields and bombed London by mistake.

But Speer said that if we'd done a Dresden every night for five nights on the trot then the war would have ended. We should have pushed harder, imo.

Tony C
02-18-2020, 05:06 PM
That’s funny...saw a video yesterday with Joe Rogan talking about Dresden and looking at before / after shots

Whats with Dresden lately? Did I miss something...

-

Also google Iron Bottom Sound and look at the ships sunk there...that’s some hit list for a stretch of water imo

Burney
02-18-2020, 05:10 PM
That’s funny...saw a video yesterday with Joe Rogan talking about Dresden and looking at before / after shots

Whats with Dresden lately? Did I miss something...

-

Also google Iron Bottom Sound and look at the ships sunk there...that’s some hit list for a stretch of water imo

75th anniversary, t.