PDA

View Full Version : Now I'm no great fan of lefty luvvie David Baddiel

Sir C
02-18-2020, 11:26 AM
but I must say I admired the way he dwalt with the subject of Holocaust denial and the calmness and humour with which he confronted the mental denier was wholly laudable.

I never thought I'd say this, but, wd db.

Herbert Augustus Chapman
02-18-2020, 11:57 AM
but I must say I admired the way he dwalt with the subject of Holocaust denial and the calmness and humour with which he confronted the mental denier was wholly laudable.

ugly head?

. . . . .

Burney
02-18-2020, 12:07 PM

He blocked me on Twitter ages ago. The only thing is I have no idea why. We only ever had one interaction and it was perfectly friendly and respectful - indeed I was agreeing with him about something. Next thing I know, I'm blocked.

So, in conclusion, he's a c@nt.

Herbert Augustus Chapman
02-18-2020, 12:11 PM
He blocked me on Twitter ages ago. The only thing is I have no idea why. We only ever had one interaction and it was perfectly friendly and respectful - indeed I was agreeing with him about something. Next thing I know, I'm blocked.

So, in conclusion, he's a c@nt.

I expect Twitter can show him who else your associated with b and when he saw you linked to the rabid jew hater Sir Charlie he blocked you.

Sir C
02-18-2020, 12:12 PM
I expect Twitter can show him who else your associated with b and when he saw you linked to the rabid jew hater Sir Charlie he blocked you.

I have nothing against the Tribe of Israel, h. So long as they remain within their own area and leave the christian babies alone.

Burney
02-18-2020, 12:14 PM

Oh, he's much less anti-semitic than me, to be fair. He quite likes 'em, in fact.