PDA

View Full Version : I see that couple quarantined on the cruise ship with coronavirus

PSRB
02-18-2020, 10:41 AM
and have been whining constantly about it, have coronavirus :hehe:

Burney
02-18-2020, 10:43 AM

It is noticeable to me that as yet, no non-asian types seem to have died of this thing. Is Coronavirus racist?

Tony C
02-18-2020, 11:04 AM
Maybe their immune systems have developed a counter measure...from all the bat soup they’ve been consuming.

Pokster
02-18-2020, 11:08 AM

I noticed on the 1 liner that wasn't allowed to dock anywhere until Colombia said they could, some of the passengers have said it is the best cruise ever! Ended up in a new country , free lodgings and free food.

Burney
02-18-2020, 11:09 AM
Maybe their immune systems have developed a counter measure...from all the bat soup they’ve been consuming.

:nono: Thus far, it seems only to be the Chinesers who've carked it.

PSRB
02-18-2020, 11:11 AM
I noticed on the 1 liner that wasn't allowed to dock anywhere until Colombia said they could, some of the passengers have said it is the best cruise ever! Ended up in a new country , free lodgings and free food.

As long as you have a decent room, I can't imagine it's that bad. Stuck in the bowels of the ship, less so. So the moral of the story is, don't be tight and get a decent room*

*or just don't go on a cruise, which is my preference

Burney
02-18-2020, 11:12 AM

Although to be honest, cruises were my idea of hell even without coronavirus. Being stuck on a floating prison with a bunch of old fúckers infected with a life-threatening communicable disease sounds remarkably unappetising.

Tony C
02-18-2020, 01:02 PM
No outbreaks in North Korea...did they do like that movie and pulled out everyone’s teeth?