PDA

View Full Version : Gentlemen, it is with great sadness that I post this image.

Burney
02-18-2020, 09:20 AM
The only possible excuse would be if he's recently had foot surgery or something. :-(

IUFG
02-18-2020, 09:26 AM
The only possible excuse would be if he's recently had foot surgery or something. :-(

Quite why is he wearing a 15 year old girl's footwear, one can only speculate?

Burney
02-18-2020, 09:29 AM
Quite why is he wearing a 15 year old girl's footwear, one can only speculate?

I fear this is a consequence of him no longer being married. Normally, a chap like AW whose mind is on higher things has a wife to stop him from leaving the house dressed like that.

Sir C
02-18-2020, 09:42 AM

The other chap appears to have made the same decision.

Bear in mind that dear old Arsene, whilst generally managing an excellent impression of a gentleman, is, when all is said and done, a Frenchman. :-( Splendid fellows in many ways of course, but in the area of moral rectitude, sadly lacking.

Burney
02-18-2020, 09:45 AM
The other chap appears to have made the same decision.

Bear in mind that dear old Arsene, whilst generally managing an excellent impression of a gentleman, is, when all is said and done, a Frenchman. :-( Splendid fellows in many ways of course, but in the area of moral rectitude, sadly lacking.

Yes. Sadly, one can easily imagine this sort of thing going unremarked in most of continental Europe, in fact. This is why it was necessary to leave the EU.

Sir C
02-18-2020, 09:48 AM
Yes. Sadly, one can easily imagine this sort of thing going unremarked in most of continental Europe, in fact. This is why it was necessary to leave the EU.

Indeed so. Consider Herr Klopp. One suspects that the chap considers a tracksuit and trainers suitable wear for training ground, office, leisure time, shopping and visiting the aged ps. The sight of a suit and tie would cause hiom distress and confusion.

That is simply how foreigners are.

Luis Anaconda
02-18-2020, 09:49 AM

In the interest of balance, I feel it should be pointed out that the "architect" of us leaving the EU dresses like a ****ing bag lady

Burney
02-18-2020, 09:53 AM
Indeed so. Consider Herr Klopp. One suspects that the chap considers a tracksuit and trainers suitable wear for training ground, office, leisure time, shopping and visiting the aged ps. The sight of a suit and tie would cause hiom distress and confusion.

That is simply how foreigners are.

He's fortunate to have landed in Liverpool, where as I understand it suits are reserved for court appearances only.

Burney
02-18-2020, 09:58 AM
In the interest of balance, I feel it should be pointed out that the "architect" of us leaving the EU dresses like a ****ing bag lady

Assuming you mean Boris, I'd say he has his own, peculiar style. Besides which, I'm not sure any tailor in the world could make Boris look good due to him being that peculiar shape.

Luis Anaconda
02-18-2020, 10:05 AM
Assuming you mean Boris, I'd say he has his own, peculiar style. Besides which, I'm not sure any tailor in the world could make Boris look good due to him being that peculiar shape.
No - Cummings. I agree Boris will look like Boris whatever he wears

Sir C
02-18-2020, 10:05 AM

I'd say he's talking of Mad Dom. :hehe:

He reminds me of Tebbitt. Dom, not la.

Burney
02-18-2020, 10:09 AM
I'd say he's talking of Mad Dom. :hehe:

He reminds me of Tebbitt. Dom, not la.

Of course he is. I sometimes forget about Dom as he keeps such a low profile and nobody ever talks about him.

Luis Anaconda
02-18-2020, 10:17 AM
Of course he is. I sometimes forget about Dom as he keeps such a low profile and nobody ever talks about him.
:hehe: Almost like he doesn't exist

IUFG
02-18-2020, 10:24 AM

talking of low profiles - there are 3 transers on BBC News at the moment.

None of them are fooling anyone...

Burney
02-18-2020, 10:27 AM
talking of low profiles - there are 3 transers on BBC News at the moment.

None of them are fooling anyone...

The ones who don't even try really get on my wick, iufg.

If you're going to impersonate a woman, you should at least shave your fúcking knuckles imo.

IUFG
02-18-2020, 10:29 AM
The ones who don't even try really get on my wick, iufg.

If you're going to impersonate a woman, you should at least shave your fúcking knuckles imo.

the bloke in the black dress could at least put some make-up on...

barrybueno
02-18-2020, 01:09 PM
He's fortunate to have landed in Liverpool, where as I understand it suits are reserved for court appearances only.

Don't forget funerals B. I've heard they're big on them up that way.

IUFG
02-18-2020, 01:13 PM
Don't forget funerals B. I've heard they're big on them up that way.

:nono: Football shirts at funerals, b.

#JFT39 or however many it was, and all that...