PDA

View Full Version : Anyone catch the Barrymore documentary?

Burney
02-07-2020, 10:49 AM
Suffice to say: Very much not alright at the back :-( :yikes:

Monty92
02-07-2020, 11:09 AM
Suffice to say: Very much not alright at the back :-( :yikes:

We knew that bit already though. What did we learn in this doc?

p.s. going to see Simon Evans tonight* :cloud9:

*In Gravesend :-(

IUFG
02-07-2020, 11:14 AM

I saw him when he supported Lee Mack.

Both were very good, tbf.

Burney
02-07-2020, 11:14 AM

It was mostly a proper and thorough re-tread of the facts. The grisly details were confirmed by four forensic pathologists and they aired the 999 call (“A geezer’s drowned in the pool… you don’t expect it, do you?”).
The postscript told us police believe that “loyalties” may have changed that Essex Police had relaunched their investigation with a £20,000 reward.
What I hadn't realised was that it happened in Roydon, which is just down the road from me.

I wish you joy of your evening. And Gravesend at least isn't Dartford, so be grateful for small mercies.

Burney
02-07-2020, 11:18 AM

It did cause me to google 'pool thermometer', though and, frankly, the shape of them does invite this sort of thing imo.

Monty92
02-07-2020, 11:44 AM
It did cause me to google 'pool thermometer', though and, frankly, the shape of them does invite this sort of thing imo.

Is that really what they shoved up his arse????? I thought it was a steel object?

Was anyone brave enough to delicately suggest he may have put it up there himself? I mean, the gays aren't entirely impartial to that kind of thing, are they?

PSRB
02-07-2020, 11:50 AM
Is that really what they shoved up his arse????? I thought it was a steel object?

Was anyone brave enough to delicately suggest he may have put it up there himself? I mean, the gays aren't entirely impartial to that kind of thing, are they?

:hehe: I was about to suggest that exact point

Burney
02-07-2020, 11:54 AM

There was that and a broken shed door handle, apparently. The mind boggles.

I'm not sure there was any suggestion that Lubbock was a gay. Although if he wasn't, accepting an invitation to Michael Barrymore's pool party suggests a frankly life-endangering naivety.

Monty92
02-07-2020, 11:58 AM
There was that and a broken shed door handle, apparently. The mind boggles.

I'm not sure there was any suggestion that Lubbock was a gay. Although if he wasn't, accepting an invitation to Michael Barrymore's pool party suggests a frankly life-endangering naivety.

A pool thermometer? A shed door handle? You know you've had a bad night when your rectum is left resembling the conveyor belt round of The Generation Game :-(

Burney
02-07-2020, 12:05 PM
A pool thermometer? A shed door handle? You know you've had a bad night when your rectum is left resembling the conveyor belt round of The Generation Game :-(

:nod: The Degeneration Game.

There's an awful lot of sodomy on here today, isn't there? Must be Friday.

IUFG
02-07-2020, 12:08 PM
:nod: The Degeneration Game.

vg, b.

more characters

barrybueno
02-07-2020, 01:08 PM
I saw him when he supported Lee Mack.

Both were very good, tbf.

Can't imagine Barrymore was a patch on Lee Mack tbh

IUFG
02-07-2020, 01:16 PM
Can't imagine Barrymore was a patch on Lee Mack tbh

one has to ask...

how did a warm up man for Little and Large end up with a TV career of their own..?

the mind boggles.

barrybueno
02-07-2020, 01:36 PM
one has to ask...

how did a warm up man for Little and Large end up with a TV career of their own..?

the mind boggles.

Blimey, that's a lot of warming up to do imo. Obviously bowled the tv execs over with the all time classic 'alwight at the back?' Genius.

Burney
02-07-2020, 02:05 PM
one has to ask...

the mind boggles.

I'd argue that it's pretty easy to look like a comic genius next to Little and Large.