PDA

View Full Version : I can't believe that 70% of people would vote against reintroducing bears in the wild

Burney
01-28-2020, 03:05 PM
These people are just massive pussies. What sort of person wouldn't like to be able to go for a walk and maybe see a bear?

Personally, I find the lack of apex predators in this country very boring.

Sir C
01-28-2020, 03:14 PM
These people are just massive pussies. What sort of person wouldn't like to be able to go for a walk and maybe see a bear?

Personally, I find the lack of apex predators in this country very boring.

Kúnts would shoot them.

Kúnts who shoot animals should be shot. FACT.

Burney
01-28-2020, 03:18 PM
Kúnts would shoot them.

:nod: But barely anybody in this country has the right to own a weapon capable of killing a bear. Try taking out a brown bear with a .22 and see how far you get. :hehe:

Anyway, if people did that, we would need to introduce the right to arm bears.

Billy Goat Sverige
01-28-2020, 03:19 PM
Kúnts would shoot them.

Has to be done C, otherwise the wolves will start eating your livestock and everyone will start crashing into moose.

Burney
01-28-2020, 03:23 PM
Has to be done C, otherwise the wolves will start eating your livestock and everyone will start crashing into moose.

I remember being appalled by a Swede telling me that they sit in 10ft high hides to shoot moose. Where's the sport in that? They're the size of horses, ffs! You can't miss! :furious: You could at least stalk them a bit.

Bloody foreigners. No sense of decency.

Sir C
01-28-2020, 03:26 PM

Can we not start with negotiation? Persuasion? Hmm?

Billy Goat Sverige
01-28-2020, 03:27 PM
I remember being appalled by a Swede telling me that they sit in 10ft high hides to shoot moose. Where's the sport in that? They're the size of horses, ffs! You can't miss! :furious: You could at least stalk them a bit.

Bloody foreigners. No sense of decency.

Yeah their moose hunts basically consist of sitting around and eating fermented herring while waiting for the moose to come to you :hehe:

Burney
01-28-2020, 03:28 PM

:nod: The wolfs in The Jungle Book always seemed very reasonable to me.

Burney
01-28-2020, 03:30 PM
Yeah their moose hunts basically consist of sitting around and eating fermented herring while waiting for the moose to come to you :lol:

Sitting for hours in an enclosed space with a bunch of (I assume) drunken, Swedes who've eaten nothing but fermented herring is almost a fit punishment for such appalling lack of sportsmanship.

Imagine the breath! Imagine the farts! :puke:

Billy Goat Sverige
01-28-2020, 03:33 PM

The Swedes only allow a certain amount of each animal to be killed every year so perhaps there has already been some form of negotiation?

Burney
01-28-2020, 03:38 PM
The Swedes only allow a certain amount of each animal to be killed every year so perhaps there has already been some form of negotiation?

Yes, this always sounds very reasonable, but I wonder if it comes as much consolation to the poor c@nts getting whacked?

Sir C
01-28-2020, 03:41 PM
Yes, this always sounds very reasonable, but I wonder if it comes as much consolation to the poor c@nts getting whacked?

What really, honestly puzzls me is what sort of human being looks at a magnificent creature and thinks, "What that needs is to be dead."

A sicko, that's what sort.

Burney
01-28-2020, 03:45 PM
What really, honestly puzzls me is what sort of human being looks at a magnificent creature and thinks, "What that needs is to be dead."

I don't think we (i.e. humans) want it dead so much as we want to kill it. There's a subtle, but important difference - albeit one that's probably moot as far as the object of our hard-wired bloodlust is concerned, I'll grant you.

Billy Goat Sverige
01-28-2020, 03:46 PM

I don’t know why they bother with the wolves. There’s only about 300 of them and they’re usually in the middle of nowhere away from civilisation. Moose I can kind of see the point because they like eating that awful stuff.

Burney
01-28-2020, 03:54 PM
I don’t know why they bother with the wolves. There’s only about 300 of them and they’re usually in the middle of nowhere away from civilisation. Moose I can kind of see the point because they like eating that awful stuff.

How does moose taste? Beefy or more venisony?

Billy Goat Sverige
01-28-2020, 03:59 PM
How does moose taste? Beefy or more venisony?

It’s closer to beef but I find it quite chewy. I suppose that’s because they must spend their lives eating spruse.

Sir C
01-28-2020, 04:00 PM
I don't think we (i.e. humans) want it dead so much as we want to kill it. There's a subtle, but important difference - albeit one that's probably moot as far as the object of our hard-wired bloodlust is concerned, I'll grant you.

Oh bloodlust I understand. It's relatively rare that I look at a human being without wishing them dead. It's just that animals are, you know. Nice.

Luis Anaconda
01-28-2020, 04:01 PM
:nod: But barely anybody in this country has the right to own a weapon capable of killing a bear. Try taking out a brown bear with a .22 and see how far you get. :hehe:

:hehe: On form today.

Burney
01-28-2020, 04:02 PM
It’s closer to beef but I find it quite chewy. I suppose that’s because they must spend their lives eating spruse.

That and the fact that they spend their lives moving about and therefore are pretty much all lean muscle.

PSRB
01-28-2020, 04:02 PM

:hehe: vg, b

Burney
01-28-2020, 04:05 PM
Oh bloodlust I understand. It's relatively rare that I look at a human being without wishing them dead. It's just that animals are, you know. Nice.

Well some animals are. Bears can be pretty nasty, though - they attack you for having sex. And sharks. And wasps. Oh, and fúcking mosquitoes. They can fúck off.

I think we need to draw up a definitive Nice and Nasty list of animals.

Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult
01-28-2020, 04:20 PM

What about munchable ones, C?

As you'd imagine, I'm totally opposed to gun ownership. But I love munching roti de sanglier and saucisson from them. And when you see the appalling conditions poor little piggies are kept in, it seems better to let the boar wander around a wood, munching acorns and shagging boaresses before he dies without knowing anything about it and then getting chopped up and munched.

Hypocrite that I am, I doubt I could pull the trigger myself, but I'm happy to eat ones shot by Froggies.

01-28-2020, 04:25 PM
Well some animals are. Bears can be pretty nasty, though - they attack you for having sex. And sharks. And wasps. Oh, and fúcking mosquitoes. They can fúck off.

I think we need to draw up a definitive Nice and Nasty list of animals.

Cobras. I know Shiva has one so I shouldn't slag them off. But I saw this king cobra on youtube. He tried it on with a female, but she wasn't up for it, as she'd just had a shag and been impregnated. So he bit her dead. And then tried to munch her. But because she was too big, he regurgitated her back out. Nasty piece of work, that one.

Saw one by mistake in Delhi zoo when we took some of the street kids there. It was white and not very big. So I tapped the glass, thinking it was just a normal snake, and it did the rear up and hood out thing. Fücking scary, I can tell you. Wouldn't want to meet one in the wild.

Sir C
01-28-2020, 04:26 PM
What about munchable ones, C?

As you'd imagine, I'm totally opposed to gun ownership. But I love munching roti de sanglier and saucisson from them. And when you see the appalling conditions poor little piggies are kept in, it seems better to let the boar wander around a wood, munching acorns and shagging boaresses before he dies without knowing anything about it and then getting chopped up and munched.

Hypocrite that I am, I doubt I could pull the trigger myself, but I'm happy to eat ones shot by Froggies.

I recently became vegan g, so I no longer have poor wee creatures on my conscience.

Lentils and pulses are another matter. I slaughter those *******s by the sackload.

Burney
01-28-2020, 04:28 PM
Cobras. I know Shiva has one so I shouldn't slag them off. But I saw this king cobra on youtube. He tried it on with a female, but she wasn't up for it, as she'd just had a shag and been impregnated. So he bit her dead. And then tried to munch her. But because she was too big, he regurgitated her back out. Nasty piece of work, that one.

Saw one by mistake in Delhi zoo when we took some of the street kids there. It was white and not very big. So I tapped the glass, thinking it was just a normal snake, and it did the rear up and hood out thing. Fücking scary, I can tell you. Wouldn't want to meet one in the wild.

That is very un-gallant behaviour. I feel sure even Sir C would approve of topping any animal that behaves so badly towards its womenfolk. Thankfully, mongooses have those c@nts' numbers imo.

Burney
01-28-2020, 04:29 PM
I recently became vegan g, so I no longer have poor wee creatures on my conscience.

Lentils and pulses are another matter. I slaughter those *******s by the sackload.

How 'recently', exactly? :rubchin:

Luis Anaconda
01-28-2020, 04:38 PM

I now only eat meat from animals that I have killed with my bare hands. Or that are already dead and served nicely on a plate

Burney
01-28-2020, 04:44 PM
I now only eat meat from animals that I have killed with my bare hands. Or that are already dead and served nicely on a plate

I can remember a time (the good old days) when it was well-nigh impossible for a vegetarian to eat in Germany. But I'll bet even there they cater for these mentally-ill plant botherers. :-(

Schweinhaxe. When did you last have Schweinhaxe, la?

01-28-2020, 05:24 PM
That is very un-gallant behaviour. I feel sure even Sir C would approve of topping any animal that behaves so badly towards its womenfolk. Thankfully, mongooses have those c@nts' numbers imo.

Agreed. Bet Mrs ex-king cobra wished Riki Tiki Tavi had been around to defend her, like the gentlemongoose he is.

Pokster
01-29-2020, 09:36 AM

Wes likes the idea of crashing into mooses