PDA

View Full Version : jesus. i like what you've done with the place?

stoner
01-22-2020, 01:15 PM
:wave: everyone alive?

Luis Anaconda
01-22-2020, 01:20 PM

:wave: We're not sure about Sir C or Sod but everyone else seems to be doing well.

PSRB
01-22-2020, 01:22 PM

:wave: Hanging in there, you well?

stoner
01-22-2020, 01:26 PM
mustn't grumble. rip sir c and sod.

Sir C
01-22-2020, 01:40 PM

Good lord. Are you well, old chap?

stoner
01-22-2020, 01:44 PM
Good lord. Are you well, old chap?

I am well sir c thanks. random visit apropos of nothing in particular. appears la thinks you may be dead.

Luis Anaconda
01-22-2020, 01:46 PM
I am well sir c thanks. random visit apropos of nothing in particular. appears la thinks you may be dead.

Don't trust him if he says he isn't - he's a terrible liar

Sir C
01-22-2020, 01:46 PM

He's judging me on the quality of my bantz, which is, in fairness, similar to that of a corpse.

Let me see now - wedded bliss suiting you? Still enjoying the mighty Hornchurch?

stoner
01-22-2020, 01:52 PM
remember mr dead from harry enfield and chums? there's always a gap in the corpse bantz market.

mate. still happy married. to a woman as well - wd me (and the pub). not been to Hornchurch this season yet - weekends seem to belong to the kids now.

how about yourself?

Sir C
01-22-2020, 01:59 PM
remember mr dead from harry enfield and chums? there's always a gap in the corpse bantz market.

mate. still happy married. to a woman as well - wd me (and the pub). not been to Hornchurch this season yet - weekends seem to belong to the kids now.

how about yourself?

How many kids?

All good with us, thank you. Dear v still putting up with me, changing my bag and so on. I've given up going to football as they don't have facilities for the old and infirm.

Health though, that's my thing. No fags, no drugs, no excessive booze, lots and lots of exercise... I'm a physical wreck but I'll live to 100.

stoner
01-22-2020, 02:07 PM
How many kids?

All good with us, thank you. Dear v still putting up with me, changing my bag and so on. I've given up going to football as they don't have facilities for the old and infirm.

Health though, that's my thing. No fags, no drugs, no excessive booze, lots and lots of exercise... I'm a physical wreck but I'll live to 100.

2 lads. both arsenal although youngest more into cricket.

very concerning re: health. you used to live for all three although I am clinging to the fact that 'excessive' is by your standards and nobody elses. :wave: to v.

right, off to a bloody meeting now - see you all in a few years

Sir C
01-22-2020, 02:09 PM
2 lads. both arsenal although youngest more into cricket.

very concerning re: health. you used to live for all three although I am clinging to the fact that 'excessive' is by your standards and nobody elses. :wave: to v.

right, off to a bloody meeting now - see you all in a few years

Take care old chum :wave: