PDA

View Full Version : This Martinelli kid...5 million pounds? Wow

bbrian
01-21-2020, 10:40 PM
Who is responsible for bringing him in? They should get a cut of his 90 mill transfer fee when we sell him to Barca

Tony C
01-21-2020, 11:06 PM
Could get the biggest contract ever in history....

£200k a week for 15 years

PSRB
01-22-2020, 09:24 AM
Who is responsible for bringing him in? They should get a cut of his 90 mill transfer fee when we sell him to Barca

Edu. Hadn't realised United had him on trial and said no :hehe:

Luis Anaconda
01-22-2020, 09:29 AM

Kind of makes me excited to see if we get this Bruno Guimaraes lad as well. Edu clearly knows a player. Ridiculous Martinelli was at a fourth division club in Brazil

PSRB
01-22-2020, 09:33 AM
Kind of makes me excited to see if we get this Bruno Guimaraes lad as well. Edu clearly knows a player. Ridiculous Martinelli was at a fourth division club in Brazil

The pace he can run with the ball at is incredible. Yes, he got lucky with Kante's slip but after that he had completely under control and I never thought he'd miss

Monty92
01-22-2020, 09:39 AM
The pace he can run with the ball at is incredible. Yes, he got lucky with Kante's slip but after that he had completely under control and I never thought he'd miss

To be fair, straight on is the most simple angle from which to score when one-on-one with a goalie.

PSRB
01-22-2020, 09:42 AM
To be fair, straight on is the most simple angle from which to score when one-on-one with a goalie.

Seen plenty of more experienced players miss those. Lacazette in that position would have ballsed it up

Tony C
01-22-2020, 09:44 AM
Must be a Brazilian thing...Messi made a career out of just zig zagging in straight lines while defenders fell on their bums.

Monty92
01-22-2020, 09:44 AM
Seen plenty of more experienced players miss those. Lacazette in that position would have ballsed it up

That's because Lacazette is a distinctly mediocre footballer .

He should be playing for Wolves, ffs :-(

Luis Anaconda
01-22-2020, 09:45 AM

Would be tempted to start him and Auba together when available. Something is up with Laca - can understand the confidence slipping when you go a few games without a goal but he's not even getting the basics right. His movement was poor on Saturday as well

Herbert Augustus Chapman
01-22-2020, 09:53 AM

Oh and you'd know wouldn't you. The man who runs like Phoebe Buffay in Friends :hehe:

Tony C
01-22-2020, 10:31 AM
Sweet finish too...like them skiers who ski for 10 miles then stop and shoot a target.

Still think we’ll do something oh so American and give him like £150m 12 year contract with like 1bn buyout.

Like that Canelo / DAZN deal

Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult
01-22-2020, 01:18 PM

I like the idea of Edu having the whole of Brazil to rob for talent instead of Sven just robbing Dortmund.