PDA

View Full Version : OMG bellend with the left foot

Tony C
01-21-2020, 10:01 PM

bbrian
01-21-2020, 10:08 PM

Is that better than a win on the old hypothetical side of things T?

Tony C
01-21-2020, 10:10 PM
Chelsea are dogsh*t loooool

10 men for so long with Xhaka and Mustafi centre halves loooool

Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult
01-21-2020, 10:28 PM

Didn't he score one with his left when we beat FLC 4-1, with all of our players curling it with their left feet into the far right side of the goal. Ozil fee kick, Giroud and someone else?

Luis Anaconda
01-22-2020, 09:21 AM
Didn't he score one with his left when we beat FLC 4-1, with all of our players curling it with their left feet into the far right side of the goal. Ozil fee kick, Giroud and someone else?

Sanchez got the other - with his right foot though

Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult
01-22-2020, 01:01 PM
Sanchez got the other - with his right foot though

Cheers, LA. Am I right in thinking it also went into the far left corner?

That must have been one of Hector's first goals cos in the post match interview I remember him saying "People will be shocked, saying oh, he's got a left foot."

Not having had full backs this season has been as bad as having shît CHs.

If Hector and Pépé could learn to play together - esp. with Ozil drifting out wide right to overload like Cashley, Bobby and Titi did - and LT3 and Martinelli, we'd be a lot better going forward.

(Also, Laca could replace Ozil at No.10 at times, with Auba drifting out left for the overload and Laca getting into the box. I think Ozil needs people as good as him to play with. cf him, Santi and Alexis playing triangles.)

Luis Anaconda
01-22-2020, 01:06 PM
Cheers, LA. Am I right in thinking it also went into the far left corner?

That must have been one of Hector's first goals cos in the post match interview I remember him saying "People will be shocked, saying oh, he's got a left foot."

Not having had full backs this season has been as bad as having shît CHs.

If Hector and Pépé could learn to play together - esp. with Ozil drifting out wide right to overload like Cashley, Bobby and Titi did - and LT3 and Martinelli, we'd be a lot better going forward.

(Also, Laca could replace Ozil at No.10 at times, with Auba drifting out left for the overload and Laca getting into the box. I think Ozil needs people as good as him to play with. cf him, Santi and Alexis playing triangles.)
Pretty much straight down the middle but just to the left I would say