PDA

View Full Version : Saka is a real handful today

bbrian
01-18-2020, 04:09 PM
He has put in a couple of delicious crosses too...no one there to attack them of course , but babysteps

barrybueno
01-18-2020, 04:51 PM
He has put in a couple of delicious crosses too...no one there to attack them of course , but babysteps

Arteta out?

bbrian
01-18-2020, 05:00 PM
Arteta out?

Your lot handed the title over to the scousers today i see barry...how can you live with yourselves

Tony C
01-18-2020, 05:16 PM
Held onto the ball well too...crucial late on when most were running on fumes...ozil, Xhaka, Torreira, Fartinelli, Luiz all hit a brick wall in the final 15.

To be fair to Torreira...he had a busted nose.

De youth man and dem were terrific today.

But there you go...can’t be angry...at least they put in decent work for a change.

-

bbrian
01-18-2020, 05:28 PM
Held onto the ball well too...crucial late on when most were running on fumes...ozil, Xhaka, Torreira, Fartinelli, Luiz all hit a brick wall in the final 15.

To be fair to Torreira...he had a busted nose.

De youth man and dem were terrific today.

But there you go...can’t be angry...at least they put in decent work for a change.

-

The effort was great...Xhaka was absolute toast at the end . Lot of positives to be taken from this ..Saka was amazing today , as was AMN at the back i thought...now if he could only cross a ball! Leno needs to cut out the fancy **** a bit i think at times . I like his confidence but it can cost you at crucial moments.
I will give Arteta another months backing!

barrybueno
01-18-2020, 05:37 PM
Your lot handed the title over to the scousers today i see barry...how can you live with yourselves

City handed it to the dippers months ago, fúcking useless they are.

bbrian
01-18-2020, 05:42 PM
City handed it to the dippers months ago, fúcking useless they are.

I know that..i was making a joke you silly cůnt

barrybueno
01-18-2020, 05:59 PM
I know that..i was making a joke you silly cůnt

A Yankee making a joke eh? Not too sure about that tbh bos.:rubchin:

IUFG
01-20-2020, 09:57 AM

I'd continue with him as LB, tbh.

No need to get that shít****from PSG, imo.