PDA

View Full Version : Taking the glw fout for dinner tonight.

Sir C
01-17-2020, 01:50 PM
No expense spared. You've got to know how to treat a lady, that's my motto.

Hope it doesn't rain while we're walking to the bus stop though.

Taking the 273 to Chislehurst. Never tried the 273. Pretty excited if I'm honest.

Burney
01-17-2020, 01:53 PM

Taking the 273 to Chislehurst. Never tried the 273. Pretty excited if I'm honest.

You going to thon restaurant? Let me know, as I'm thinking of buying my ma dinner there as a birthday treat.

PSRB
01-17-2020, 01:53 PM

Will the bus contain yoofs playing music through their phones?

Sir C
01-17-2020, 01:57 PM
You going to thon restaurant? Let me know, as I'm thinking of buying my ma dinner there as a birthday treat.

Aye. I shall report back.

I think it's in the same building where you and r and e and me and her all went for dinner about 15 years ago...

Sir C
01-17-2020, 01:58 PM
Will the bus contain yoofs playing music through their phones?

That's the exciting thing, p. There's no way of telling in advance!

Yoofs or no, what I do know is that the journey home will not be made uncomfortable by having one eye in the mirror for possible Feds and their ridiculously protestant attitude to drinking wine with the meal.

Monty92
01-17-2020, 01:59 PM

Yoofs or no, what I do know is that the journey home will not be made uncomfortable by having one eye in the mirror for possible Feds and their ridiculously protestant attitude to drinking wine with the meal.

In a building? Are you taking her up the Oxo tower?

Had lunch at The Goods Shed in Canterbury yesterday. Bloody lush it were.

Rocksalt for Valentine's :cloud9:

Sir C
01-17-2020, 02:04 PM
In a building? Are you taking her up the Oxo tower?

Had lunch at The Goods Shed in Canterbury yesterday. Bloody lush it were.

Rocksalt for Valentine's :cloud9:

Most restaurants are, y'know, in a building of some description.

I like the Goods Shed. Is Piet the Dutch cheeseseller still there?

Rocksalt's nice but it's not cosy, is it? It's sort of... cold. And it's in Folkestone :-( I had lunch there quite recently sat next to thon fella, wossisname, Victor Lewis-Smith. White man with dreads, you know.

What are you doing going out on Valentine's Day, anyway? Restaurants will be serving repulsive menus to repulsive mooning idiots. Are you slinging it up some fancy piece who needs entertaining?

Burney
01-17-2020, 02:08 PM

Rocksalt's nice but it's not cosy, is it? It's sort of... cold. And it's in Folkestone :-( I had lunch there quite recently sat next to thon fella, wossisname, Victor Lewis-Smith. White man with dreads, you know.

What are you doing going out on Valentine's Day, anyway? Restaurants will be serving repulsive menus to repulsive mooning idiots. Are you slinging it up some fancy piece who needs entertaining?

I must say, it's a bold man who takes his mistress out on St Valentine's Day and leaves the wife at home.

Monty92
01-17-2020, 02:08 PM

The night after Valentine's, obviously. What degree of c*nt do you actually think I am?

barrybueno
01-17-2020, 02:13 PM

You're getting the bus home? :yikes: :music: farewell and adieu to you fair Spanish ladies :music:

Sir C
01-17-2020, 02:15 PM
The night after Valentine's, obviously. What degree of c*nt do you actually think I am?

Do I honestly have to answer that?

Sir C
01-17-2020, 02:16 PM
You're getting the bus home? :yikes: :music: farewell and adieu to you fair Spanish ladies :music:

:nono: I did it twice last year. From Sidcup.

Bear in mind that I'm highly unlikely to still be out and about much after 9, so it's a bit early foir the drunks and scoundrels to be after me.

barrybueno
01-17-2020, 02:20 PM

Bear in mind that I'm highly unlikely to still be out and about much after 9, so it's a bit early foir the drunks and scoundrels to be after me.

You're probably right about the time tbh but we all know buses, trains, trams etc are fine for getting somewhere but it's got to be a cab for coming home.

Sir C
01-17-2020, 02:22 PM
You're probably right about the time tbh but we all know buses, trains, trams etc are fine for getting somewhere but it's got to be a cab for coming home.

Cab? :yikes: I'm not made of fúcking money, b. Dinner's going to cost a pretty penny as it is!

barrybueno
01-17-2020, 02:28 PM
Cab? :yikes: I'm not made of fúcking money, b. Dinner's going to cost a pretty penny as it is!

:hehe: Much cheaper than firing up the old helicopter though innit.

AFC East
01-17-2020, 02:50 PM
I must say, it's a bold man who takes his mistress out on St Valentine's Day and leaves the wife at home.

That's what lunchtime is for, when you have a reasonable mistress.

Luis Anaconda
01-17-2020, 03:16 PM

I got the bus home last night - fell asleep and woke up in the arse end of nowhere. There were fields ffs. Walked hours to find a bus stop that would take me back into town. Got home at 5.30 :(

I should learn really

Burney
01-17-2020, 03:18 PM
I got the bus home last night - fell asleep and woke up in the arse end of nowhere. There were fields ffs. Walked hours to find a bus stop that would take me back into town. Got home at 5.30 :(

I should learn really

I think this ought to be a lesson to Sir C. He could wake up in rural Bavaria.

Luis Anaconda
01-17-2020, 03:52 PM

:nod: No one should have to do that b

Sir C
01-17-2020, 04:06 PM

:nono: I have v to look after me.

Basically she has to behave like she's my mum.

Burney
01-17-2020, 04:10 PM
:nono: I have v to look after me.

Basically she has to behave like she's my mum.

That's a bit weird, dude. :-(

Sir C
01-17-2020, 04:14 PM
That's a bit weird, dude. :-(

Not when it's sexytime :rolleyes:

At sexytime she has to behave like she's your mum.

Burney
01-17-2020, 04:19 PM
Not when it's sexytime :rolleyes:

At sexytime she has to behave like she's your mum.

You find yourself aroused by your glw behaving like a 75 year-old woman? :-(

You are one seriously sick individual. :shakehead: