PDA

View Full Version : Labour are doing that thing where they keep wholly unsuitable people in the

Burney
01-13-2020, 02:56 PM
leadership race again. Because that worked out so well for them last time. :hehe:

Sir C
01-13-2020, 03:22 PM
leadership race again. Because that worked out so well for them last time. :hehe:

Please let it be Wrong-Daily. Plleeeease! :hehe:

You realise that even her chicken's-arse mouth wouldn't excuse her being hauled into the angry-sex dungeon with Penny, Toynbee and Monroe, don't you?

Burney
01-13-2020, 03:28 PM
Please let it be Wrong-Daily. Plleeeease! :hehe:

You realise that even her chicken's-arse mouth wouldn't excuse her being hauled into the angry-sex dungeon with Penny, Toynbee and Monroe, don't you?

They're not going to go for her. I fear they're going to go for the dullest choice available in Keir Starmer.

I'd quite like it to be Jess Phillips due to her being so absolutely fúcking awful, but I don't think anyone likes her enough.

Sir C
01-13-2020, 03:30 PM
They're not going to go for her. I fear they're going to go for the dullest choice available in Keir Starmer.

I'd quite like it to be Jess Phillips due to her being so absolutely fúcking awful, but I don't think anyone likes her enough.

She's not getting into my angry sex dungeon. Jesus! Can you imagine?

Burney
01-13-2020, 03:33 PM
She's not getting into my angry sex dungeon. Jesus! Can you imagine?

:nod: Sadly, I can. Imagine the smell!

Mind you, what of Emily Thornberry? She could act as sub for Toynbee imo.

Sir C
01-13-2020, 03:40 PM
:nod: Sadly, I can. Imagine the smell!

Mind you, what of Emily Thornberry? She could act as sub for Toynbee imo.

Somewhere, hidden within the foul recesses of my depravity, there's a certain curiosity about the possible charms of the Thornberry type. The stocky quality, I think it is. A good, stable firing platform.

Burney
01-13-2020, 03:47 PM
Somewhere, hidden within the foul recesses of my depravity, there's a certain curiosity about the possible charms of the Thornberry type. The stocky quality, I think it is. A good, stable firing platform.

:nod: She could take a pounding, I reckon.

Sir C
01-13-2020, 03:50 PM
:nod: She could take a pounding, I reckon.

Back in 5 :thumbup:

redgunamo
01-13-2020, 08:19 PM
Decent opportunity to get it all out of their systems, I suppose.