PDA

View Full Version : So today the ginger cuckoo and his vile, grasping Yanqui slút will be trying to

Burney
01-13-2020, 09:10 AM
blackmail Her Majesty into acceding to their irresponsible, vulgar demands.

In better times, they'd have been drowned in butts of wine, locked in a dungeon to starve to death or pressed between boards and dispatched with red-hot pokers for such impudence. At the very least we'd have had a proper civil war between the different Houses resulting in various bloody and cathartic pitched battles.

Honestly, the place has gone to the dogs. :-(

7sisters
01-13-2020, 09:34 AM

The staggering hypocrisy of the left has provided a great source of amusement amongst the shenanigans.

Their position has swung from contemptuously sniping and spitting at anything royal, towards gushing support at the bullying of the maligned, poor little Pocohontas. :rolleyes:

Burney
01-13-2020, 09:41 AM
The staggering hypocrisy of the left has provided a great source of amusement amongst the shenanigans.

Their position has swung from contemptuously sniping and spitting at anything royal, towards gushing support at the bullying of the maligned poor little Pocohontas.

:nod: They're loving it. The absurd accusation of racism gives them a chance to conflate this with Brexit, colonialism and all their other pet topics. Total balls, of course, but that's never stopped them before.

Nobody seems to mention that there is virtually no society on earth more comfortable with mixed-race marriages than ours. Because that doesn't fit with the agenda.

Sir C
01-13-2020, 10:10 AM

In better times, they'd have been drowned in butts of wine, locked in a dungeon to starve to death or pressed between boards and dispatched with red-hot pokers for such impudence. At the very least we'd have had a proper civil war between the different Houses resulting in various bloody and cathartic pitched battles.

The whole thing appears to be an absolute tragedy.

One can only feel sympathy for all those involved. The pain of coping with such conflicting emotions must be dreadful.

Let us hope that everyone finds an amenable solution.

Burney
01-13-2020, 10:13 AM
The whole thing appears to be an absolute tragedy.

One can only feel sympathy for all those involved. The pain of coping with such conflicting emotions must be dreadful.

Let us hope that everyone finds an amenable solution.

Pffffffff! Your response is well gay.

It is only tragedy in the sense that they are currently engaged in Hubris and will hopefully soon feel the vicious lash of Nemesis.

IUFG
01-13-2020, 10:15 AM

Meh. Time to disband the whole thing, flatten Buck Palace and build some affordable housing imo

Sir C
01-13-2020, 10:18 AM
Pffffffff! Your response is well gay.

It is only tragedy in the sense that they are currently engaged in Hubris and will hopefully soon feel the vicious lash of Nemesis.

Who amongst us can say that he has not suffered the anguish of pitting love against duty?

I wouldn't wish it on a dog.

Herbert Augustus Chapman
01-13-2020, 10:25 AM

She may even blow a fuse and fall off her perch and the whole corrupt charade that is the HOW will be swept aside in a glorious revolution that will see us become the republic we should have become four hundred years ago.

I think Boris would win the first presidential election hands down b. Imagine how your bosom will swell with pride when he is introduced to the US Senate as the The President of the United Republic of Great Britain, as a proper Head of State (Northern Ireland will have left the Union to rejoin the fascist European kleptocracy we fought so hard to withdraw from).

Herbert Augustus Chapman
01-13-2020, 10:30 AM
Meh. Time to disband the whole thing, flatten Buck Palace and build some affordable housing imo

I'd favour a large, multi-story concrete car park. I mean the largest car park in the world, 50 stories high that would totally and brutally dominate SW1 and continually remind any reptiles in hiding who runs he show. We, The People!

Burney
01-13-2020, 10:38 AM
Who amongst us can say that he has not suffered the anguish of pitting love against duty?

I wouldn't wish it on a dog.

:nono: :nono:

I'm afraid that to see this as a personal matter is entirely wrong. This is far, far beyond such squalid concerns as the foul rag-and-bone shop of the heart.

There is only one side a loyal subject can take in this matter.

Burney
01-13-2020, 10:43 AM
She may even blow a fuse and fall off her perch and the whole corrupt charade that is the HOW will be swept aside in a glorious revolution that will see us become the republic we should have become four hundred years ago.

I think Boris would win the first presidential election hands down b. Imagine how your bosom will swell with pride when he is introduced to the US Senate as the The President of the United Republic of Great Britain, as a proper Head of State (Northern Ireland will have left the Union to rejoin the fascist European kleptocracy we fought so hard to withdraw from).

People like you are why it was such a terrible mistake to dispense with hanging, drawing and quartering, h. Think of the ribald jokes the mob would make as your privy members are removed with a curved knife? Consider their guffaws at your girlish shrieks of agony! What fun as your entrails are slowly wound out of your abdomen!

Do we really have the right to deny the good people of London such pleasure? I think not.

Herbert Augustus Chapman
01-13-2020, 11:13 AM
People like you are why it was such a terrible mistake to dispense with hanging, drawing and quartering, h. Think of the ribald jokes the mob would make as your privy members are removed with a curved knife? Consider their guffaws at your girlish shrieks of agony! What fun as your entrails are slowly wound out of your abdomen!

Do we really have the right to deny the good people of London such pleasure? I think not.

Girlish shrieks? The deep and noble roar of the wounded lion more like.

And the mob of soft handed, effete royal todies like you would gasp in awe at the many hacks of the blade required to slice through my preposterously fat cock, still reeking as it would be of your mother's bowels.

bbrian
01-13-2020, 11:21 AM

Nah...put a big old style shopping center in there so at least the American tourists will finally read the map properly..

Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult
01-13-2020, 01:11 PM

Feed them a surfeit of lamphreys, imo. But I like the civil war idea. They could do it in helicopters.

barrybueno
01-13-2020, 01:27 PM

Waste of time and money tbh, it's already affordable housing. For the Queen anyway :-)

Luis Anaconda
01-13-2020, 01:31 PM
Waste of time and money tbh, it's already affordable housing. For the Queen anyway :-)
Could put up a new ground for palace there, bb. Better than the current ****hole anyway

barrybueno
01-13-2020, 01:50 PM
Could put up a new ground for palace there, bb. Better than the current ****hole anyway

It is a dump I'll give you that. But the surrounding areas are lovely. :hehe:

Luis Anaconda
01-13-2020, 02:00 PM

I know them well - got lost in them many a time. Not even the option of following the crowd to the game when Wimbledon were there and their fans were boycotting

Burney
01-13-2020, 02:11 PM

We always used to walk to The Jolly Sailor in South Norwood after the game. Haven't been there in years, though.

WES
01-13-2020, 02:13 PM
Girlish shrieks? The deep and noble roar of the wounded lion more like.

And the mob of soft handed, effete royal todies like you would gasp in awe at the many hacks of the blade required to slice through my preposterously fat cock, still reeking as it would be of your mother's bowels.

Whilst abuse related to people's mothers and eviscerating someone are fairly common, every now and then such a retort is of sufficient quality that it should be recognised.

Herb's reply here is such a reply. Well played, Herb. Both plumbers and Java developers around the country should be well impressed.

barrybueno
01-13-2020, 02:42 PM
We always used to walk to The Jolly Sailor in South Norwood after the game. Haven't been there in years, though.

Some Tennents Extra going on in there iirc. Was my lunchtime local back in the late 80's, very blurry times :hehe:

Burney
01-13-2020, 02:47 PM
Some Tennents Extra going on in there iirc. Was my lunchtime local back in the late 80's, very blurry times :hehe:

It used to be alright. Well, it was alright for South Norwood. I used to work in The Goat House a bit up the road from there in the early 90s. I think that's been bulldozed now, though. Amusingly, the landlord was called Mick Hunt.

Herbert Augustus Chapman
01-13-2020, 02:57 PM
Whilst abuse related to people's mothers and eviscerating someone are fairly common, every now and then such a retort is of sufficient quality that it should be recognised.

Herb's reply here is such a reply. Well played, Herb. Both plumbers and Java developers around the country should be well impressed.

. . . . . . . .

barrybueno
01-13-2020, 03:02 PM
It used to be alright. Well, it was alright for South Norwood. I used to work in The Goat House a bit up the road from there in the early 90s. I think that's been bulldozed now, though. Amusingly, the landlord was called Mick Hunt.

Ah The Goat House, our preferred choice of pub before the game. Until the ****s knocked it down as you say, more fúcking flats now.
Think we might have touched on this before, odds are you may have served me/thrown me out/cleared up my vomit etc

Burney
01-13-2020, 03:05 PM
Ah The Goat House, our preferred choice of pub before the game. Until the ****s knocked it down as you say, more fúcking flats now.
Think we might have touched on this before, odds are you may have served me/thrown me out/cleared up my vomit etc

Very possibly. Were you there around New Year's in 1991/2?

barrybueno
01-13-2020, 03:36 PM
Very possibly. Were you there around New Year's in 1991/2?

Blimey B that would need LA levels of recollection which I don't have. I'd hazard a guess we were going in there a few years later than that.

Alberto Balsam Rodriguez
01-13-2020, 04:09 PM
I'd favour a large, multi-story concrete car park. I mean the largest car park in the world, 50 stories high that would totally and brutally dominate SW1 and continually remind any reptiles in hiding who runs he show. We, The People!

Convert it into a theme park with rides, adventures, food, hotels etc.

We could call it Anglo-Disney?

Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult
01-13-2020, 08:05 PM
Blimey B that would need LA levels of recollection which I don't have. I'd hazard a guess we were going in there a few years later than that.

NYE 91/2 - Roundhouse with Spiral Tribe and Circus Normal. Made the front pages of the tabloids.

92/3 - Bromley-by-Bow Library, with Bedlam and the New Cross Posse (Circus Lunatek.) One of the two best warehouse parties ever, imo. {Halloween a few months before in the arches in London Fields, Hackney, opposite our squat, being the best.}

93/4 - Tacheles, Friedrichstrasse/Orienburger Tor, Berlin, with Mutoid Waste, Spirals and Bedlam. Two stolen Mig 21s rise through the smoke outside on hydraulics at midnight, with fire jugglers on the wings, with a liveset playing over a hired rig. Bedlam and Spiral rigs together inside.

94/5 and 95/6 - Goa. Just the usual Israelis with tiny sound systems

96/7 - Torres Vedras, Lisbon with Total Resistance.

97/8 - Some old airbase in Rome - Loads and loads of rigs. Totally lost it doing a full picture of Fat Freddy's Cats. {Strongest trips in the 'Dam at that point and 5x5 for the picture, so did 25 of the strongest trips in Europe in one bosh. We won the double 5 months later}

98/9 - Goa - but with our crew who drove out overland. Sound Conspiracy made up of OQP (say it in French), Facom and Total Resistance. They took the best bits of all three rigs. The lads in Goa said they now understood what I'm told them a few years before about them not knowing what a real sound system sounded like. Though they hated our music. We flew out, having got back from the Carib the week before. Someone asked me to get some special needles for their SL1210 decks, which I had to hunt 'round Tottenham Court Road for. Cost £50. Took them out and gave them to them. On the door (entry point, really, it's just a field in Goa) they ask us (me, glw and her dad) for donations. I say I'd brought them the needles. "What? Did it take all three of you?" the coont asked. "Yes it fücking did." Never got on with the Totals.

99/00 - London. Didn't like it. All the decent crews were in Europe by now.

00/01 - can't remember exactly. London, somewhere. Smallish venue. Got bored with the London lot and slept in the back of a mate's transit from about 5am.

01/02 - Rome. Top rave. First NYE party where we had our own truck. 3 weeks. Loadsa rigs, including Desert Storm. {Won the double 5 months later, just like the previous Rome NYE.}

02/03 - Lisbon. Rained again, just like 95/6. Yet this time, we had no building, just a huge marquee we'd acquired in Rome at the start of the year. Thankfully we parked on the main road opposite the entrance as opposed to in the mud where everyone got stuck.

Can't remember after that.

But that was a decent decade.