PDA

View Full Version : Mr Trudeau won't know what to do now

Pat Vegas
01-10-2020, 09:43 AM
It's all very well being Mr Left.

I suppose they can blame trump for starting it.

Herbert Augustus Chapman
01-10-2020, 10:07 AM

Armageddon if they retaliated but they shot the plane down anyway so Trump says, "Gee, I guess it must have been an accident for who would dare defy me."

Burney
01-10-2020, 10:08 AM
Armageddon if they retaliated but they shot the plane down anyway so Trump says, "Gee, I guess it must have been an accident for who would dare defy me."

Are you suggesting that the Iranians decided to retaliate against America by shooting down a Ukranian airliner full of Canadians? :rubchin:

I mean, it's the last thing the US would have expected, I'll give you that...

Herbert Augustus Chapman
01-10-2020, 10:12 AM
Are you suggesting that the Iranians decided to retaliate against America by shooting down a Ukranian airliner full of Canadians? :rubchin:

I mean, it's the last thing the US would have expected, I'll give you that...

All I know is Trump was slipping the "accidental" part into the storyline right from the get go ( gawd help me I nearly said narrative :-( )

Burney
01-10-2020, 10:16 AM
All I know is Trump was slipping the "accidental" part into the storyline right from the get go ( gawd help me I nearly said narrative :-( )

The whole thing was a dance. The attack on the base was heavily telegraphed (indeed, the suggestion is that the US was tipped off to avoid casualties). It was only ever a way for the Iranians to be seen to respond without escalating. After that, everything was supposed to calm down,

Shooting down the airliner appears to have been a massive fúck-up by twitchy air defence personnel that's complicated matters in a way that suits none of the parties.

Sir C
01-10-2020, 10:23 AM
The whole thing was a dance. The attack on the base was heavily telegraphed (indeed, the suggestion is that the US was tipped off to avoid casualties). It was only ever a way for the Iranians to be seen to respond without escalating. After that, everything was supposed to calm down,

Shooting down the airliner appears to have been a massive fúck-up by twitchy air defence personnel that's complicated matters in a way that suits none of the parties.

It's not just Orpington, you know. The whole area is now decidedly fashionable. https://www.theguardian.com/food/2020/jan/10/bank-house-restaurant-review-chislehurst-kent-grace-dent

Burney
01-10-2020, 10:29 AM
It's not just Orpington, you know. The whole area is now decidedly fashionable. https://www.theguardian.com/food/2020/jan/10/bank-house-restaurant-review-chislehurst-kent-grace-dent

You're not getting to me, you know? I'm very happy for R that the place is coming up in the world. I wish her joy of it.

And that grinding noise you can hear is definitely not my teeth.

Sir C
01-10-2020, 10:33 AM
You're not getting to me, you know? I'm very happy for R that the place is coming up in the world. I wish her joy of it.

And that grinding noise you can hear is definitely not my teeth.

I can feel the gentrification washing over me right now.

Burney
01-10-2020, 10:35 AM
I can feel the gentrification washing over me right now.

Have they gentrified Star Lane yet?

Sir C
01-10-2020, 10:37 AM
Have they gentrified Star Lane yet?

Actually they have - at the start of it, anyway. There's a rather attractive mews development in the village.

The pikey bit - not so much.

Burney
01-10-2020, 10:40 AM
Actually they have - at the start of it, anyway. There's a rather attractive mews development in the village.

The pikey bit - not so much.

Good God! Have they not told the poor people buying these houses that they abut one of the most notorious hives of scum and villainy in Christendom?

IUFG
01-10-2020, 11:14 AM

Nearly.

But then you did use "get go."

:yellowcard: and that is borderline red, h

WES
01-10-2020, 11:20 AM

I like his new beard, mind. Quite fetching. Raises the Hair for Men question, though.

Oh, and the Leafs are ranked 3rd by SI right now. The Cup is on :cloud9:

PSRB
01-10-2020, 11:26 AM

He did. Daft prick.....him, not you

Tony C
01-10-2020, 01:39 PM
Wouldn’t like to be in the trenches with him...time for the cavalry charge and he’s out the back fixing his fake eyebrows