PDA

View Full Version : Now at the risk of sounding racist, I expect my black attacking players

WES
01-06-2020, 09:08 PM
To have some pace.

Why does Reiss Nelson always look like he’s running in quicksand?

Ooh look, he’s just gone and scored. The useless c*nt. :-)

Just Trent
01-06-2020, 09:13 PM
To have some pace.

What’s he got on his feet? Constantly slipping over. Put some studs on FFS

He’s no Saka

WES
01-06-2020, 09:20 PM
What’s he got on his feet? Constantly slipping over. Put some studs on FFS

He’s no Saka

Yup :nod:

When he’s not falling over he’s getting caught from behind or generally f*cking up. In short, he’s sh1t.

barrybueno
01-06-2020, 09:28 PM
Yup :nod:

When he’s not falling over he’s getting caught from behind or generally f*cking up. In short, he’s sh1t.

'he’s getting caught from behind' more references to the worlds greatest rapist :hehe:

Burney
01-06-2020, 09:34 PM
'he’s getting caught from behind' more references to the worlds greatest rapist :hehe:

Come now, bb. He’s only Britain’s Top Rapist. I’m not sure who the World’s Finest Rapist is.

barrybueno
01-06-2020, 09:45 PM
Come now, bb. He’s only Britain’s Top Rapist. I’m not sure who the World’s Finest Rapist is.

Oh :-O Shirley no one round the globe can live with his stats? Based on the 1981 switch to 3pts for a straight bloke and 1pt for a bender...

Burney
01-06-2020, 09:52 PM
Oh :-O Shirley no one round the globe can live with his stats? Based on the 1981 switch to 3pts for a straight bloke and 1pt for a bender...

Yeah, but you have to remember they’ve outlawed the tackle from behind.

barrybueno
01-06-2020, 10:09 PM
Yeah, but you have to remember they’ve outlawed the tackle from behind.

:hehe: Sure there's something about the back pass rule in there but I'm too tired. Bit like his victims tbh

7sisters
01-06-2020, 10:28 PM
To have some pace.

At least our black blokes don't blame a poor game on imagining they're hearing monkey noises, thereby welcoming sympathy and the lead story on the following 10 o'clock news.