PDA

View Full Version : Any idea what formation this is?

Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult
01-06-2020, 07:13 PM
3 x CHs.
2 MFs with Nelson and Kola as WBs.
Ok.

But a front 3 of Pépé, Ozil and Laca? How?

barrybueno
01-06-2020, 07:41 PM
3 x CHs.
Ok.

It's total football from the new messiah imo

Just Trent
01-06-2020, 07:59 PM
3 x CHs.
Ok.

One that has Sokratis at RB :yikes:

01-06-2020, 08:02 PM
It's total football from the new messiah imo

I'm all up for that, BB.

Some dagos walk on water - like Santi, Arteta, Cesc, even Nacho and Reyes - some don't, like Dick. It depends if they understand Wengerball.

But I don't want Ozil on the wing and I don't want Pépé as part of a front two.

See my problem?

I'm a believer, and as AWIMB's resident theologian I know about these matters. But until I stick my hands into the wounds of this front three, I'm a bit of a doubting Thomas, if that makes sense.

barrybueno
01-06-2020, 08:15 PM
I'm all up for that, BB.

Some dagos walk on water - like Santi, Arteta, Cesc, even Nacho and Reyes - some don't, like Dick. It depends if they understand Wengerball.

But I don't want Ozil on the wing and I don't want Pépé as part of a front two.

See my problem?

I'm a believer, and as AWIMB's resident theologian I know about these matters. But until I stick my hands into the wounds of this front three, I'm a bit of a doubting Thomas, if that makes sense.

Turns out it's total rubbish atm.

Just Trent
01-06-2020, 08:17 PM
Turns out it's total rubbish atm.

I knew these ****s couldn’t sustain it. Back to normal. Utter ****ing pantomime football at the back :hehe:

barrybueno
01-06-2020, 08:24 PM
I knew these ****s couldn’t sustain it. Back to normal. Utter ****ing pantomime football at the back :hehe:

Albert Einstein: The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results.

Dick started it and it seems no one can change it :hehe:

dismalswamp
01-06-2020, 08:26 PM
**** off Iran

Tony C
01-06-2020, 08:37 PM
I think Leeds really need to get a No9 imo

:clap:

WES
01-06-2020, 08:39 PM
Albert Einstein: The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results.

Dick started it and it seems no one can change it :hehe:

That’s Wenger you’re thinking of there, bb. He had 6 consecutive seasons of failing for the same reasons.

As far as I can tell we have 3 defenders and no defensive midfielder. What a surprise that they’re cutting through us with ease :rolleyes:

Burney
01-06-2020, 08:42 PM
That’s Wenger you’re thinking of there, bb. He had 6 consecutive seasons of failing for the same reasons.

As far as I can tell we have 3 defenders and no defensive midfielder. What a surprise that they’re cutting through us with ease :rolleyes:

He ‘failed’a bit higher up the table as I recall.

And won things.

And played good football.

Otherwise, great point.

WES
01-06-2020, 08:50 PM

And won things.

Otherwise, great point.

And he had 22 years to do it - what was that about short term thinking?

01-06-2020, 09:02 PM

And won things.

Otherwise, great point.

He didn't fail. He played the sexiest football I've seen in my life. He was from a civilised culture with a civilised accent. He made me happy. He joined the club around the same time my beloved and I had our first affair. He was betrayed by our Septic owner, by said Septic's fückwitted, soulless, professional sports administrator appointees, by those subhuman scum from AFTV and by Goonersaurus. Judases, the lot of them. I'm not into that Abrahamic büll**** as a rule, but I hope they all spend their 30 pieces of silver on plots of land and lynch themselves. I'd love to see a banyan tree with Kronky, Gazidis, that neck-tattooed chav and the green dinosaur each hanging from different branches.

01-06-2020, 09:08 PM
He didn't fail. He played the sexiest football I've seen in my life. He was from a civilised culture with a civilised accent. He made me happy. He joined the club around the same time my beloved and I had our first affair. He was betrayed by our Septic owner, by said Septic's fückwitted, soulless, professional sports administrator appointees, by those subhuman scum from AFTV and by Goonersaurus. Judases, the lot of them. I'm not into that Abrahamic büll**** as a rule, but I hope they all spend their 30 pieces of silver on plots of land and lynch themselves. I'd love to see a banyan tree with Kronky, Gazidis, that neck-tattooed chav and the green dinosaur each hanging from different branches.

See? I'm claiming that.

When you wish death on those scum we score. Not rocket science.