PDA

View Full Version : Manchester bum rapist!

Burney
01-06-2020, 02:34 PM
:yikes:

As an aside, I can't help but feel that if this chap had preyed on women, this would be much bigger news.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-50688975

PSRB
01-06-2020, 02:38 PM
:yikes:

As an aside, I can't help but feel that if this chap had preyed on women, this would be much bigger news.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-50688975

:nod:

Dreadful part of the city.

Burney
01-06-2020, 02:41 PM
:nod:

Dreadful part of the city.

I can't help but feel that, however thoroughly I'd been drugged, I'd probably notice if someone had buggered me the night before.

Sir C
01-06-2020, 02:43 PM
I can't help but feel that, however thoroughly I'd been drugged, I'd probably notice if someone had buggered me the night before.

"Of the victims who went to court, the vast majority were heterosexual."

Of course they were. I often meet random men in the street late at night and go back to their flat for a drink.

Definitely fuilly hetero behaviour. #askingforit

Pat Vegas
01-06-2020, 02:44 PM

:nod: i get arse itch just from using too much toilet paper.

but not for much longer as new bathroom next week :cloud9:

Burney
01-06-2020, 02:48 PM
"Of the victims who went to court, the vast majority were heterosexual."

Of course they were. I often meet random men in the street late at night and go back to their flat for a drink.

Definitely fuilly hetero behaviour. #askingforit

:hehe: I thought that. You'd be amazed how unlikely I am to respond positively to an obviously queer chap I've known less than a minute's entreaty to come to his flat and 'charge my phone'. :hehe:

Mind you, all these years the pooves have been telling us we're safe because they don't want to bum us. This blows that out of the water imo,

Tony C
01-06-2020, 03:00 PM
:clap:

https://youtu.be/LLWlBgj0uOc

IUFG
01-06-2020, 03:04 PM
Mind you, all these years the pooves have been telling us we're safe because they don't want to bum us. This blows that out of the water imo,

to be fair to the vast majority of the pavillion end bowlers, this one is very much a complete psychopath.

Burney
01-06-2020, 03:09 PM
to be fair to the vast majority of the pavillion end bowlers, this one is very much a complete psychopath.

That's what they want you to think, iufg. I for one will be keeping a very close eye on our shirtlifting brethren from hereon in. :nod:

Sir C
01-06-2020, 03:09 PM
:nod: i get arse itch just from using too much toilet paper.

but not for much longer as new bathroom next week :cloud9:

You want those wet wipes, that's what you want. Keep your ringpiece sparkly fresh.

Pat Vegas
01-06-2020, 03:10 PM
You want those wet wipes, that's what you want. Keep your ringpiece sparkly fresh.

I proposed this to Awimb a few years ago and it was frowned upon.

Sir C
01-06-2020, 03:12 PM

I would never frown on a fresh naughty hole, f.

IUFG
01-06-2020, 03:13 PM

use the KFC hand wipes imo

a bit small, but it'll leave your rapist's winkie lemon fresh

Burney
01-06-2020, 03:13 PM

People get terribly upset about you flushing them, though. They don't break down, y'see?

Sir C
01-06-2020, 03:14 PM
People get terribly upset about you flushing them, though. They don't break down, y'see?

Don't tell anyone b. :shrug:

Sir C
01-06-2020, 03:14 PM
use the KFC hand wipes imo

a bit small, but it'll leave your rapist's winkie lemon fresh

Bit harsh on the pig's eye, surely?

Burney
01-06-2020, 03:15 PM
Don't tell anyone b. :shrug:

But what of public-spiritedness? What of concern for one's fellow man?

Sir C
01-06-2020, 03:16 PM
But what of public-spiritedness? What of concern for one's fellow man?

Fúck my fellow man, b. Fúck him firmly in the arse.

IUFG
01-06-2020, 03:16 PM

i've not tried, sc :shrug:

Burney
01-06-2020, 03:18 PM

I read something the other day about how, in Japan, massage parlours give you a hot towel to clean up your bits afterwards and then send them to the laundry, who then clean them and redistribute them to restaurants. For this reason, nobody uses them on their face, apparently. And when they see Westerners do so, they're horrified.

I'm aware that many aspects of this story sound like bóllocks, but I'm just repeating what I read.

Burney
01-06-2020, 03:19 PM
Fúck my fellow man, b. Fúck him firmly in the arse.

Did you learn nothing from A Christmas Carol? :-(

IUFG
01-06-2020, 03:23 PM

Our drains got blocked several years back and there was a fúck awful smell coming up through our sink.
I called in Dynarod (or similar) in and they rodded the drains. They looked into the manhole as they rodded it and a load of baby wipes got blasted out. We were the end of the drain line and they could have only come from the next door neighbour's house. At the time, they had four kids aged 5 and under :yikes:

I went round and explained that I'd paid £100 or so to have the drains cleared. At that point the Scouse neighbour said "Cheers, I wondered what the smell was." and closed the door. The ****.

Made me wonder what his house normally smelled like, not to actually do anything himself.

Never offered me a penny.

Serves him right that the two youngest kids turned out not to be his...

Burney
01-06-2020, 03:29 PM
Our drains got blocked several years back and there was a fúck awful smell coming up through our sink.
I called in Dynarod (or similar) in and they rodded the drains. They looked into the manhole as they rodded it and a load of baby wipes got blasted out. We were the end of the drain line and they could have only come from the next door neighbour's house. At the time, they had four kids aged 5 and under :yikes:

I went round and explained that I'd paid £100 or so to have the drains cleared. At that point the Scouse neighbour said "Cheers, I wondered what the smell was." and closed the door. The ****.

Made me wonder what his house normally smelled like, not to actually do anything himself.

Never offered me a penny.

Serves him right that the two youngest kids turned out not to be his...

The story of your scouse cuckold neighbour is intriguing.

I've told you, I think, about the Thames Water man we called in to peer into the sewer that ran next to our house who rang my doorbell and then proceeded to present on a shovel a pair of Y-Fronts with the words 'There's your problem!' while strongly implying that they were mine.

IUFG
01-06-2020, 03:31 PM
The story of your scouse cuckold neighbour is intriguing.

I've told you, I think, about the Thames Water man we called in to peer into the sewer that ran next to our house who rang my doorbell and then proceeded to present on a shovel a pair of Y-Fronts with the words 'There's your problem!' while strongly implying that they were mine.

why were you flushing your Y-fronts down the toilet, b?

heavily soiled them?

Sir C
01-06-2020, 03:35 PM
I read something the other day about how, in Japan, massage parlours give you a hot towel to clean up your bits afterwards and then send them to the laundry, who then clean them and redistribute them to restaurants. For this reason, nobody uses them on their face, apparently. And when they see Westerners do so, they're horrified.

I'm aware that many aspects of this story sound like bóllocks, but I'm just repeating what I read.

I wouldn't mind wiping my face on someone's dick flannel if it had been washed in the interim. :shrug:

Burney
01-06-2020, 03:35 PM
why were you flushing your Y-fronts down the toilet, b?

heavily soiled them?

They were clearly not mine! Indeed, I protested vehemently.

I can't imagine how bad the situation would have to be to occasion attempting to flush your pants. It's a high-risk manoeuvre to say the least.

Sir C
01-06-2020, 03:36 PM
Did you learn nothing from A Christmas Carol? :-(

This modern version? I haven't watched it yet. I watched the Alistair Sim one. And the Bill Murray one.

Also, I quite enjoyed Dracula until episode 3. I switched it off in disgust with 30 minutes still to run last night.

Burney
01-06-2020, 03:37 PM
I wouldn't mind wiping my face on someone's dick flannel if it had been washed in the interim. :shrug:

Nor me, especially, but we're not Japanese. :shrug:

Generally, speaking, I don't like flannels. I generally assume they've been put to unpleasant use by someone and would never put anything other than one I knew to be freshly-laundered near my face.

Burney
01-06-2020, 03:38 PM
This modern version? I haven't watched it yet. I watched the Alistair Sim one. And the Bill Murray one.

Also, I quite enjoyed Dracula until episode 3. I switched it off in disgust with 30 minutes still to run last night.

Yes, I stopped paying attention to the third episode. Something about her having cancer or something. I forget.

Sir C
01-06-2020, 03:39 PM
Nor me, especially, but we're not Japanese. :shrug:

Generally, speaking, I don't like flannels. I generally assume they've been put to unpleasant use by someone and would never put anything other than one I knew to be freshly-laundered near my face.

I find the thought of them extremely repulsive. They bring to mind the image of old ladies having a 'strip wash' at the sink, instead of a shower. The dirty old gets.

Old lady clunge and grey pubes. That's what flannels contain. :-(

Sir C
01-06-2020, 03:40 PM
They were clearly not mine! Indeed, I protested vehemently.

I can't imagine how bad the situation would have to be to occasion attempting to flush your pants. It's a high-risk manoeuvre to say the least.

I once hid a pair of pants behind a cistern in a hotel in Calais.

IUFG
01-06-2020, 03:40 PM

back in 5...

IUFG
01-06-2020, 03:41 PM

a case of the quickly-shíts, sc?

Burney
01-06-2020, 03:42 PM
I find the thought of them extremely repulsive. They bring to mind the image of old ladies having a 'strip wash' at the sink, instead of a shower. The dirty old gets.

:nod: They should all be burned, really.

Sir C
01-06-2020, 03:43 PM
back in 5...

I bet when the old dear squeezes the flannel between the buttocks which are limp like deflated balloons, it comes out smeared with old lady poop - probably a light tan colour with the peculiarly rancid odour of digested Spam.

Burney
01-06-2020, 03:44 PM

Gosh. They may still be there.

I once shát in someone's rockery. I forget why.

IUFG
01-06-2020, 03:44 PM
I bet when the old dear squeezes the flannel between the buttocks which are limp like deflated balloons, it comes out smeared with old lady poop - probably a light tan colour with the peculiarly rancid odour of digested Spam.

one of my guilty pleasures, sc, is spam.

Sir C
01-06-2020, 03:45 PM
a case of the quickly-shíts, sc?

I was but a child, i. A 17 year old on a school trip. Got fired into a bottle of duty-free Scotch. Woke in the night, staggered down the hall to expel a river of rancid bum gravy... then found there was no paper.

Used the pants instead. :-(

I'm not proud.

Sir C
01-06-2020, 03:45 PM
Gosh. They may still be there.

I once shát in someone's rockery. I forget why.

Was it while you were boning that chick?

Sir C
01-06-2020, 03:46 PM
:nod: They should all be burned, really.

Oh I don't know, they'll be dead soon anyway, in the main. And they're useful from a voting perspective.

Sir C
01-06-2020, 03:47 PM
one of my guilty pleasures, sc, is spam.

How do you take it, i?

Frittered?

IUFG
01-06-2020, 03:47 PM

'kinell :yikes:

that's a bit niche, isn't it?

Sir C
01-06-2020, 03:48 PM
'kinell :yikes:

that's a bit niche, isn't it?

He is a man of esoteric tastes, i.

IUFG
01-06-2020, 03:49 PM
How do you take it, i?

Frittered?

All ways, sc, all ways.

I've even been known to fry it with rice.

Burney
01-06-2020, 03:49 PM

Good God, no! I'm not an animal.

I think I was caught short at a party and the lavatories were occupied. Thing is, the rockery was at the front of the house and could be viewed from the road. Some people may have suffered a traumatic sight that evening. :-(

Burney
01-06-2020, 03:51 PM
All ways, sc, all ways.

I can't remember what it tastes like. I assume it to have a rubbery consistency and feel mustard would be essential.

Sir C
01-06-2020, 03:52 PM
All ways, sc, all ways.

I believe their is a Korean dish of fried rice with Spam. They also do something vaguely Chinee with hot dog sausages. Comes from nicking GI's rations, see?

Burney
01-06-2020, 03:54 PM
I believe their is a Korean dish of fried rice with Spam. They also do something vaguely Chinee with hot dog sausages. Comes from nicking GI's rations, see?

We all know how much they enjoy a hot dog, the dirty, dog-eating ****s.

IUFG
01-06-2020, 03:57 PM
I was but a child, i. A 17 year old on a school trip. Got fired into a bottle of duty-free Scotch. Woke in the night, staggered down the hall to expel a river of rancid bum gravy... then found there was no paper.

Used the pants instead. :-(

I'm not proud.

It must be France.

I used a public toilet in Cahors after several days of drinking Pelforth Gold(?) and 1664.

And instead of it dropping down the hole in the floor, it sprayed up the wall.
My brother in law went in for a píss as I went out.

Not only was he sick from the sight and smell but then got covered with water from the automatic cleaning system that starts when the door closes. How I laughed...

Sir C
01-06-2020, 03:57 PM
I can't remember what it tastes like. I assume it to have a rubbery consistency and feel mustard would be essential.

For some reason I have a feeling that I've eaten a Spam fritter sometime 'recently' - like within the last 20 years. I can't imagine how or why though.

IUFG
01-06-2020, 03:59 PM

do not deny yourself a tin of it when next out shopping, b.

you won't regret it :thumbup:

Sir C
01-06-2020, 03:59 PM
It must be France.

I used a public toilet in Cahors after several days of drinking Pelforth Gold(?) and 1664.

And instead of it dropping down the hole in the floor, it sprayed up the wall.
My brother in law went in for a píss as I went out.

Not only was he sick from the sight and smell but then got covered with water from the automatic cleaning system that starts when the door closes. How I laughed...

You realise you're supposed to sit down on the toilet, don't you i? Bending over 90 degrees from the waist just isn't going to work.

IUFG
01-06-2020, 04:01 PM
You realise you're supposed to sit down on the toilet, don't you i? Bending over 90 degrees from the waist just isn't going to work.

iirc, sc, it wasn't going to wait for me to position myself correctly.

Burney
01-06-2020, 04:10 PM
For some reason I have a feeling that I've eaten a Spam fritter sometime 'recently' - like within the last 20 years. I can't imagine how or why though.

I can't help but feel that the low-quality tinned meat is unlikely to be improved by being deep fried in greasy batter. In fact, the thought of it is making me feel queasy.

Sir C
01-06-2020, 04:14 PM
I can't help but feel that the low-quality tinned meat is unlikely to be improved by being deep fried in greasy batter. In fact, the thought of it is making me feel queasy.

Think about what you've just said. Allow mw to assist. "unlikely to be improved by being deep fried" What crazy talk is this?

Burney
01-06-2020, 04:14 PM
do not deny yourself a tin of it when next out shopping, b.

you won't regret it :thumbup:

I've just noticed how unappetising the image they put on the tin is. :puke:

IUFG
01-06-2020, 04:46 PM
I've just noticed how unappetising the image they put on the tin is. :puke:

you not got the latest UK branding there, b

look at this... :eat:
http://www.spam-uk.com/img/recipe/SPAM-Breakfast-Hash.jpg

Burney
01-06-2020, 04:54 PM
you not got the latest UK branding there, b

look at this... :eat:
http://www.spam-uk.com/img/recipe/SPAM-Breakfast-Hash.jpg

It's corned beef hash? But with Spam?

Wouldn't it be nicer with corned beef?

IUFG
01-06-2020, 04:57 PM
It's corned beef hash? But with Spam?

Wouldn't it be nicer with corned beef?

ah, you run down the tinned pig, but don't mind a tinned cow. Is that what I am getting here?

Burney
01-06-2020, 04:58 PM
ah, you run down the tinned pig, but don't mind a tinned cow. Is that what I am getting here?

I can't stand corned beef unless it it fried to cribblyness as in a good corned beef hash. There's something about Spam that just looks alarmingly solid.

IUFG
01-06-2020, 05:03 PM
I can't stand corned beef unless it it fried to cribblyness as in a good corned beef hash. There's something about Spam that just looks alarmingly solid.

I defy you not to buy some; eat some straight out of the tin and also try some fried bits and tell me you're not pleasantly surprised...

Burney
01-06-2020, 05:04 PM
I defy you not to buy some; eat some straight out of the tin and also try some fried bits and tell me you're not pleasantly surprised...

Does it smell like catfood when you open the tin? :-(

IUFG
01-06-2020, 05:07 PM
Does it smell like catfood when you open the tin? :-(

nope.

one of our cats will only eat Sheba pouches. Every single variety of that stuff stinks to high fúcking heaven. far worse than any other brand.
Spam smells nothing like cat food. thankfully.

IUFG
01-06-2020, 05:09 PM

have you ever tried corned beef hash stew/soup?

proper council. lovely.

Burney
01-06-2020, 05:11 PM
have you ever tried corned beef hash stew/soup?

proper council. lovely.

Lord, no! I don't make a habit of consuming tinned meat - largely on the grounds that it's not 1944.