PDA

View Full Version : I知 aware that many of you will be awaiting my hot takes on the various goings on at

Monty92
01-06-2020, 12:38 PM
The Arsenal in recent weeks.

However, like all great content creators, I need to be commercially savvy about how much I give away for free.

So, before I give anything up, I’m looking to borrow two silver memberships to buy tickets for the Newcastle game in February. Can anyone help? I am willing to pay for this favour, as well as educating you on why Arteta will be an unmitigated disaster.

AFC East
01-06-2020, 01:56 PM
The Arsenal in recent weeks.

However, like all great content creators, I need to be commercially savvy about how much I give away for free.

So, before I give anything up, I知 looking to borrow two silver memberships to buy tickets for the Newcastle game in February. Can anyone help? I am willing to pay for this favour, as well as educating you on why Arteta will be an unmitigated disaster.

If you're grasp of football is anything like your political insight, I can be very hopeful about Arsenal's future.

Frankly, from what I've read I hope the content you create is in the field of politics, because football doesn't appear to be your thing.

7sisters
01-06-2020, 01:58 PM
I am willing to pay for this favour, as well as educating you on why Arteta will be an unmitigated disaster.[/QUOTE]

Most of us will derive comfort and succour from these words, M :thumbup:

Monty92
01-06-2020, 02:02 PM
If you're grasp of football is anything like your political insight, I can be very hopeful about Arsenal's future.

Frankly, from what I've read I hope the content you create is in the field of politics, because football doesn't appear to be your thing.

I was wrong to predict that the hard-line Brexiteers would end up holding their nose and voting through a Brexit deal that they hate?

AFC East
01-06-2020, 02:28 PM
I was wrong to predict that the hard-line Brexiteers would end up holding their nose and voting through a Brexit deal that they hate?

:clap: Well done.