PDA

View Full Version : So as we teeter precariously on the edge of Armageddon does anyone know where

Herbert Augustus Chapman
01-03-2020, 12:57 PM
our Prime Minster is? Has he just handed the whole show over to Dom Cumstains (beanie hat wearing, scruffy páedo looking çunt that he is)?

Sir C
01-03-2020, 01:04 PM
our Prime Minster is? Has he just handed the whole show over to Dom Cumstains (beanie hat wearing, scruffy páedo looking çunt that he is)?

He's in a snooker club in Cricklewood, h, enjoying a couple of cheeky frames and a lager or two while Carrie is off getting her minge freshly waxed. Later I understand they are going to order in a lamb bhuna and, to start the weekend right, engage in a little bit the jiggy-jiggy.

:thumbup:

Herbert Augustus Chapman
01-03-2020, 01:09 PM
He's in a snooker club in Cricklewood, h, enjoying a couple of cheeky frames and a lager or two while Carrie is off getting her minge freshly waxed. Later I understand they are going to order in a lamb bhuna and, to start the weekend right, engage in a little bit the jiggy-jiggy.

Can't say I blame him c though I would urge her to skip the waxing.

Sir C
01-03-2020, 01:12 PM
Can't say I blame him c though I would urge her to skip the waxing.

I wonder if he gets ripped around the helmet by her teeth? Imagine trying to run the country with a bleeding bell end.

Alberto Balsam Rodriguez
01-03-2020, 01:12 PM

There is a snooker club in Cricklewood?

Well, stone me. I lived near there for 4 years and never knew that.

Herbert Augustus Chapman
01-03-2020, 01:16 PM
I wonder if he gets ripped around the helmet by her teeth? Imagine trying to run the country with a bleeding bell end.

No c. My contacts tell me Boris is pitifully endowed so Carrie's jaw can cope no problem. And by all account he barely touches the sides even when they do botty rudies.

Sir C
01-03-2020, 01:16 PM
There is a snooker club in Cricklewood?

Well, stone me. I lived near there for 4 years and never knew that.

It's a secret snooker club, a. You can't have all and sundry playing snooker next to the prime minister and the Duke of Edinburgh!

Now I've said too much.

Just Trent
01-03-2020, 01:19 PM

Enjoying his Christmas holiday. Like all good folk.