PDA

View Full Version : FFS these Eyeranians are chicken****.

Sir C
01-03-2020, 12:31 PM
I expected missiles raining down on Tel Aviv and US carriers launching massed bombing raids by now.

What a swindle. I want my money back.

IUFG
01-03-2020, 12:35 PM
I expected missiles raining down on Tel Aviv and US carriers launching massed bombing raids by now.

oh, that WILL come.

expect terror attacks in western europe first. bizarrely.

Burney
01-03-2020, 12:41 PM

Read an interesting thread earlier that suggested that, given the provocations, this was actually a measured (albeit emphatic) response designed to remind Iran that there are lines it may not cross. A less restrained approach would have been strikes on Iranian soil and that would certainly have led to escalation. However, the calculation here (with which the writer agreed) is that Iran may make gestures, but will not attempt to escalate.

As you say: boring.

Burney
01-03-2020, 12:50 PM
oh, that WILL come.

expect terror attacks in western europe first. bizarrely.

:nono: I think you'll find that the great peacemaker Jeremy Corbyn has enjoined all sides to show restraint.

Sir C
01-03-2020, 12:54 PM
:nono: I think you'll find that the great peacemaker Jeremy Corbyn has enjoined all sides to show restraint.

Well, he mainly counselled that we stand up to the belligerant actions and rhetoric of the US. Because of course, the Iranians are completely blameless...

What a sub-human **** that man really is.

Burney
01-03-2020, 12:58 PM
Well, he mainly counselled that we stand up to the belligerant actions and rhetoric of the US. Because of course, the Iranians are completely blameless...

What a sub-human **** that man really is.

Well, yes. But that was the most predictable thing to have happened today, tbf. After all, he'll probably be out of a job soon and might need to make a quick twenty grand presenting for Press TV. Wouldn't want to burn that useful revenue stream.

But yes, he is utter, utter garbage.

Herbert Augustus Chapman
01-03-2020, 01:05 PM
Well, yes. But that was the most predictable thing to have happened today, tbf. After all, he'll probably be out of a job soon and might need to make a quick twenty grand presenting for Press TV. Wouldn't want to burn that useful revenue stream.

And I see Raab is "urging everyone to show restraint" now too! What kind of pussy chickenshít homo BS is that. The Don takes out one of their big dogs and we're not getting behind him?

When one of your mates slings a right-hander at some gobby w@nker in the pub he expects you to steam in and start dishing out some slappage to show solidarity. Feckin embarrasing!

Sir C
01-03-2020, 01:06 PM

I don't wish to pick at a semantic hair or disagree with you b but I feel it important to reiterate: 'garbage' would suggest that he is useless. My contention is that he is actively evil.

Nasty villainous scum. Him, not you.

IUFG
01-03-2020, 01:31 PM

all hail of the great peacemaker of our times :bow:

it really is incredible how he can broker peace by meeting only one side of the conflicting factions. wd JC imo.