PDA

View Full Version : It'll be interesting to see who stays.

Sir C
01-02-2020, 11:59 AM
Last week we were being told that Xhaka, Aubameyang and Torreira were all off.

I suspect Mikel may have changed some minds.

Burney
01-02-2020, 12:05 PM
Last week we were being told that Xhaka, Aubameyang and Torreira were all off.

I suspect Mikel may have changed some minds.

Hmph. Not dressed like that he won't.

Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult
01-02-2020, 03:58 PM

Agreed. He's like a dago Dominic Cummings. What's wrong with an Arsenal blazer and a tie?

Burney
01-02-2020, 04:17 PM
Agreed. He's like a dago Dominic Cummings. What's wrong with an Arsenal blazer and a tie?

:nono: Quite different. That's just Dom being Classic Dom and therefore ace.

Although I agree that Mr Arteta would look lovely in some nicely polished black shoes, some pressed grey slacks, a nice navy blue blazer and a club tie. He could be our best turned out manager since George - that's what makes it so disappointing. :-(

IUFG
01-02-2020, 04:49 PM
Although I agree that Mr Arteta would look lovely in some nicely polished black shoes, some pressed grey slacks, a nice navy blue blazer and a club tie.

No, he'd look like a 1970's coach driver.

Burney
01-02-2020, 05:14 PM
No, he'd look like a 1970's coach driver.

Nonsense. This is the sartorial model to which all Arsenal managers ought to aspire.

Tony C
01-02-2020, 05:36 PM

Nice to see despite his wealth he’s happy to shop at Next :clap: I bet he has an Argos watch too!

Good for his bank balance but not so good if he’s applying that to our transfers...

Sir C
01-02-2020, 06:46 PM
Nonsense. This is the sartorial model to which all Arsenal managers ought to aspire.

Jesus Christ, he looks like an insurance broker from Leicester off to his lodge meeting.

AFC East
01-02-2020, 09:01 PM

Emery and Graham dress in a similar way. No fvcking surprise there.

Burney
01-02-2020, 09:51 PM
Jesus Christ, he looks like an insurance broker from Leicester off to his lodge meeting.

Well, yes. Would you or I dress like that? Of course not. We’re gentlemen, after all. However, that is an entirely proper way for a football person to dress.