PDA

View Full Version : Lacazette

IUFG
01-02-2020, 10:09 AM
has been bahaving like a bit of a **** on the pitch recently.

discuss.

Sir C
01-02-2020, 10:48 AM
has been bahaving like a bit of a **** on the pitch recently.

discuss.

He used to do that thingwhere he'd turn in the box with no space available and batter the ball past the 'keeper.

Nowadays he's more a Row Z kinda guy.

Burney
01-02-2020, 10:51 AM
He used to do that thingwhere he'd turn in the box with no space available and batter the ball past the 'keeper.

Nowadays he's more a Row Z kinda guy.

Are you not in foreign parts? I thought it was your wont to decamp to the tropics as soon as January hit?

Sir C
01-02-2020, 10:53 AM
Are you not in foreign parts? I thought it was your wont to decamp to the tropics as soon as January hit?

Sadly not this year :-(

I'm working on a cheeky week up norf in February, but even that's looking tricky at present.

Burney
01-02-2020, 10:55 AM
Sadly not this year :-(

I'm working on a cheeky week up norf in February, but even that's looking tricky at present.

:-( Have you got a UV lamp in order to ward off the depression?

Sir C
01-02-2020, 10:57 AM
:-( Have you got a UV lamp in order to ward off the depression?

I have not. I intend to embrace the gloom and sink into a pit of pure despair. I understand that 'mental health issues' are quite the thing these days.

IUFG
01-02-2020, 11:03 AM
I have not. I intend to embrace the gloom and sink into a pit of pure despair. I understand that 'mental health issues' are quite the thing these days.

pull youreslf together, man.

there, therapy. back to it.

you're welcome :thumbup:

Herbert Augustus Chapman
01-02-2020, 11:07 AM

depression and generally being in a "very very dark place" have left me quite unable to work. I have informed my employers that whilst full sick pay will suffice for the time being, I shall be requiring a longer term disability allowance arrangement to be negotiated some time soon. Pray for me.

Sir C
01-02-2020, 11:15 AM
depression and generally being in a "very very dark place" have left me quite unable to work. I have informed my employers that whilst full sick pay will suffice for the time being, I shall be requiring a longer term disability allowance arrangement to be negotiated some time soon. Pray for me.

Stay strong, h.

Sir C
01-02-2020, 11:16 AM
pull youreslf together, man.

there, therapy. back to it.

you're welcome :thumbup:

I was going to call the Samaritans but what iof I got put through to Ian Harvey? :-(

John Bunnell
01-02-2020, 11:16 AM
He has been pretty shocking tbh. I think he needs a couple of goals to kick start his confidence. Abama Blidclut Yang been outshining him hard.

I have faith that Arteta will get him firing again.

Burney
01-02-2020, 11:23 AM
I was going to call the Samaritans but what iof I got put through to Ian Harvey? :-(

Think of the fun you could have gloating about the election and Brexit? The sheer happy glow you'd derive from that would put anyone off self-murder. :hehe:

Which reminds me: I must check Jorge's twitter feed.

WES
01-02-2020, 01:11 PM
Think of the fun you could have gloating about the election and Brexit? The sheer happy glow you'd derive from that would put anyone off self-murder. :hehe:

Which reminds me: I must check Jorge's twitter feed.

Alternatively, 30 seconds of listening to Ian Harvey would make Charles off himself and he'd disappear into blissful peace for all eternity. V would then be a very rich woman indeed.

Do you have her number?