12-20-2019, 11:18 AM
€45m for Xhaka. Bite. Hand. Off

Drive him there myself, etc

:thumbup: if true

7sisters
12-20-2019, 11:24 AM
Looks like they’re leaving

Time for Coquelin & Santi :cloud9:

Add Auba to that list. Time for a total rebuild. The old heads will only continue to skulk and cause division around the younger players.

IUFG
12-20-2019, 11:37 AM
Add Auba to that list. Time for a total rebuild. The old heads will only continue to skulk and cause division around the younger players.

if we can get our money back, that'll do for me.

#MartinelliTime

Tony C
12-20-2019, 12:35 PM
I don’t mind Auba and Laca both leaving if it allows to fund a defensive rebuild.

Quite like the Dutch right back...Denzil Dumfries. Absolute weapon of a player. Beast. And Lewis Dunk at centre half. Conor Coady or Tarkowski would be awesome.

Maybe do a deal with Zidane - Saliba for Ceballos.

7sisters
12-20-2019, 12:56 PM
I don’t mind Auba and Laca both leaving if it allows to fund a defensive rebuild.

Quite like the Dutch right back...Denzil Dumfries. Absolute weapon of a player. Beast. And Lewis Dunk at centre half. Conor Coady or Tarkowski would be awesome.

Maybe do a deal with Zidane - Saliba for Ceballos.

I thought the jury was very much out with Ceballo's, what with him being mostly shyte an all ? Saliba on the other hand appears to be touted as the next Rio Ferdinand ?

Tony C
12-20-2019, 02:11 PM
I’m willing to forgive Ceballos given that he’s had some useless players around him. Think he’s good...more athletic than Ozil and much more experienced than the kids.

A midfield three of say Coquelin, Torreira and him just in front of them could be worth exploring. I would think at the very least teams would find it more difficult to run through those 3.

My feeling with Saliba is he might need another season on loan.