PDA

View Full Version : Following the Trump impeachment debate....striking similarity with the narrative here

Yesterday Once More
12-18-2019, 06:59 PM
Whether or not he was out of order in his phone call to the Ukraine President, the Democrats in the House of Representatives are taking a huge gamble by taking this course. If the Republican-controlled Senate veto it, then the impeachment bid will fail.

The legal proceedings may then well play well for Trump in his re-election bid next year, just as the legal proceedings used successfully against Boris for "unlawfully" proroguing parliament did him no harm in the election. Republicans are already framing it as the disconnected establishment trying to undermine the people's vote from the day he was elected.

They might have been better advised to leave the suggestion he acted unwisely hanging without going down the legal route and leaving themselves open to charges of vindictiveness.....

John Bunnell
12-19-2019, 09:30 AM
Basically what you're saying is that Libtards never learn?

Herbert Augustus Chapman
12-19-2019, 10:33 AM
Basically what you're saying is that Libtards never learn?

that you'e a cuck.

Tony C
12-19-2019, 01:35 PM
Funny thing is the last thing the Democrats should want is Mike Pence ruling over them :clap:

John Bunnell
12-19-2019, 01:48 PM
that you'e a cuck.

Bring your Mrs around me and let's see who the cuck is you nu-male, soy milk drinking, Nintendo Switch playing lefty fückwit

Herbert Augustus Chapman
12-19-2019, 02:38 PM
Bring your Mrs around me and let's see who the cuck is you nu-male, soy milk drinking, Nintendo Switch playing lefty fückwit

your own spaz-drool and fück you up the arse you keyboard warrior jizz bucket.

What's wrong with soy milk anyway?

John Bunnell
12-19-2019, 02:42 PM
your own spaz-drool and fück you up the arse you keyboard warrior jizz bucket.

Soy consumption turns you into a bonafide CUCK

bbrian
12-19-2019, 02:48 PM
[QUOTE=John Bunnell;4254359]Soy consumption turns you into a bonafide

The sexual tension between you two is palpable ....just get it over with and touch each others winkies

Sir C
12-19-2019, 02:53 PM
Soy consumption turns you into a bonafide CUCK

What on earth is a cuck? And what is soy milk?

Why is life so confusing?

Herbert Augustus Chapman
12-19-2019, 03:03 PM
What on earth is a cuck? And what is soy milk?

Why is life so confusing?

A cuckold c. One whose wife enjoys congress with other men. A feature of JB's life since his fisting accident condemned him to life in a wheelchair.

Sir C
12-19-2019, 03:06 PM
A cuckold c. One whose wife enjoys congress with other men. A feature of JB's life since his fisting accident condemned him to life in a wheelchair.

I'd imagine he likes to watch his glw being taken roughly by groups of extremely hairy Turkish men, h. Would that be right?

Back in 5.

Herbert Augustus Chapman
12-19-2019, 03:21 PM
I'd imagine he likes to watch his glw being taken roughly by groups of extremely hairy Turkish men, h. Would that be right?

Back in 5.

fluids in her, he [John] is frequently forced to clean her nether regions with his tongue, a so called cream-pie.

I know this from a website I chanced upon set up by such men - one of those rare occasions when Satan had guided my hand to the bad links.

Leversun
12-19-2019, 03:50 PM

John Bunnell
12-19-2019, 04:44 PM

Estrogenic. Represses natural test production turning you into an emotional little bïtch.

Eat steak and drink wine.

Tony C
12-19-2019, 04:48 PM
It gives you major limp di ck

All your woman gets is that accordion action.

No good imo