IUFG
12-18-2019, 11:05 AM
than Mikel Arteta? :-(

apparently not, m :cry:

PSRB

Probably said the same about AW?

I'd prefer Allegri but I have a feeling Arteta might surprise a few people.....he also has lovely hair

Pokster

"better" in what way? We appointed an experienced manager in UE, a manager who has been in various countrys and won different trophy's.
We now ask for an experienced manager who can speak good english but who has experience in the PL...that take nearly all available managers out of the equation.

Looks like we are getting a manager who hasn't managed but has worked under perhaps the greatest current manager in the world for 3 years, who every player seems to credit for helping make them batter, who has the full praise of pep.

What do you actually want in our next manager?

Monty92
12-18-2019, 11:09 AM
You know what I want :-(

"better" in what way? We appointed an experienced manager in UE, a manager who has been in various countrys and won different trophy's.
We now ask for an experienced manager who can speak good english but who has experience in the PL...that take nearly all available managers out of the equation.

Looks like we are getting a manager who hasn't managed but has worked under perhaps the greatest current manager in the world for 3 years, who every player seems to credit for helping make them batter, who has the full praise of pep.

Pokster
12-18-2019, 11:12 AM
You know what I want :-(

Gay sex with the Coldstream guards?

Pat Vegas
12-18-2019, 11:12 AM

he might be a managerial genius.
I base this one one gif of him moving his hands about a bit whilst Pep looks on.

but huge risk this.

WES
12-18-2019, 11:15 AM
Probably said the same about AW?

I'd prefer Allegri but I have a feeling Arteta might surprise a few people.....he also has lovely hair

Ironically, Wenger’s greatest achievement is probably that we would no longer be content with another Wenger :-\

bbrian

Its how the American owners do it nowadays M ...they try to hire the next hot young thing based on his previous boss mans endeavors ( pep , Arsene) .
Same thing happens with the Patriots coaching assistants and anyone that had anything to do with the Rams coach last year . It usually ends in failure

Monty92
I fear he has leeetle bit no charisma whatsoever

he might be a managerial genius.
I base this one one gif of him moving his hands about a bit whilst Pep looks on.

but huge risk this.

Tony C
12-18-2019, 11:59 AM
I take it Fat Sam’s English lacks the required amount of Fams, bluds and de youthman and dems :grim:

Tony C
12-18-2019, 12:02 PM
He gets way too much stick.

He managed some pretty decent players at Bolton and has a perfect 100% record with England. Proper wheeler dealer in the transfer market.

Alberto Balsam Rodriguez
12-18-2019, 12:26 PM

For starters, someone that has actually been a manager. We can then narrow it down from there.

barrybueno
12-18-2019, 12:44 PM
For starters, someone that has actually been a manager. We can then narrow it down from there.

Wise words ABR. What kind of spasticated organization would do such a reckless thing? Can't imagine John Lewis & Partners plucking someone off the till in Waitrose and promoting them to CEO.

Pokster
12-18-2019, 01:13 PM

Why does he have to have already managed? UE had and he was slagged off by nearly everyone on here.

Alberto Balsam Rodriguez
12-18-2019, 02:23 PM
Why does he have to have already managed? UE had and he was slagged off by nearly everyone on here.

He doesn't have to have already managed. It is just a riskier appointment when the person given the job has not done the job previously.
Of course, having a track record is no guarantee either.

UE was slagged off by some on here simply because he was not Arsene Wenger.

Tony C
12-18-2019, 02:33 PM
And for him not knowing a good dentist

AFC East
12-18-2019, 02:44 PM

You think you know more than Pep?

IUFG
12-18-2019, 02:51 PM

I don't know what our managerial answer is. If, and when, Arteta comes in and gets no response from the players. . . then I would actually be happy for the entire, fúcking lot of them to be fúcked out of the window, and sooner rather than later.

Then we are on a 3-5 year project of youth and buying, you know, actual footballers.

Tony C
12-18-2019, 03:54 PM
Flip side...Pep is no one’s fool and knows full well Arteta is nothing more than a good Lieutenant.

Letting him leave is simple a test of his loyalty.

John Bunnell
12-19-2019, 09:31 AM
I'm looking forward to Arteta. He precision manages his hair... imagine what he can do with a football club!

Leversun
12-19-2019, 03:35 PM
It's an interesting information.