PDA

View Full Version : Whilst we can all agree that we love Freddie. It’s clearly time for him to move aside

Just Trent
12-15-2019, 05:39 PM
It’s like a family member. We care about them. However, we certainly don’t want to spend the whole of Christmas with them.

:wave:

Herbert Augustus Chapman
12-15-2019, 05:43 PM
It’s like a family member. We care about them. However, we certainly don’t want to spend the whole of Christmas with them.

He can stay all season for all I care. We need to appoint our next manager with some forethought. Besides, Freddie can probs use the money.

Just Trent
12-15-2019, 05:53 PM
He can stay all season for all I care. We need to appoint our next manager with some forethought. Besides, Freddie can probs use the money.

Arteta imo. Massive risk. But, I think he’d be a good fit.

Herbert Augustus Chapman
12-15-2019, 05:57 PM

Would be happy with him but I don't want him being saddled with this poisoned chalice. Next season after a summer clearout for me mr j.

Alberto Balsam Rodriguez
12-15-2019, 07:01 PM

The board put him in charge to assess how the fans will take to him. It is pretty clear that Freddie is a legend and the fans will not turn on him. As a result, expect a novice ex-Arsenal player to become manager. He will be cheap, not expect too much money in the transfer market and will largely be given time by the supporters.

The board are looking out only for themselves. They will want to keep the heat of themselves. The mantra from the top is get bums in seats and keep matchday revenue up. Results and the product on the pitch are largely irrelevant, if money is coming in.

What would you do in those circumstances?

Alberto Balsam Rodriguez
12-15-2019, 07:02 PM

Based on what?

Tony C
12-15-2019, 08:18 PM
I dozed off in the 2nd half...lol

Feel sorry for the people paying £100 a game to watch that **** on the regular.

-

My worry is we’re looking for someone cheap who we can mug off with low levels of investment.

Fair play to Freddy but he needs to get the hell out of dodge imo

The man the club need is Fat Sam...

Pat Vegas
12-16-2019, 09:11 AM
Based on what?

He puts the cones out for Pep.

Alberto Balsam Rodriguez
12-16-2019, 09:30 AM
He puts the cones out for Pep.

Ice cream cones?