PDA

View Full Version : What was all this about crying whilst giving away laptops?

Sir C
12-13-2019, 10:33 AM
Who was behaving in this unusual manner?

Burney
12-13-2019, 10:35 AM
Who was behaving in this unusual manner?

Jorge, apparently. He runs a sideline in giving hooky laptops to terrorists. Fùck knows why.

Monty92
12-13-2019, 10:37 AM
Jorge, apparently. He runs a sideline in giving hooky laptops to terrorists. Fùck knows why.

When has trying to rehabilitate Allans ever gone wrong? :shrug:

Sir C
12-13-2019, 10:38 AM

I don't understand. NONE OF IT MAKES SENSE.

Monty92
12-13-2019, 10:44 AM

Burney is being disingenuous and, frankly, mean.

Jorge runs an extremely noble enterprise for which he repurposes second hand laptops and donates them to refugees to help them start their new life in the UK and learn how to make suicide belts.

Burney
12-13-2019, 10:45 AM

It’s something he does so he can be all white saviour and bask in the gratitude of poor, benighted darkies.

He doesn’t like to talk about it, though. :hehe:

Sir C
12-13-2019, 10:47 AM
Burney is being disingenuous and, frankly, mean.

Jorge runs an extremely noble enterprise for which he repurposes second hand laptops and donates them to refugees to help them start their new life in the UK and learn how to make suicide belts.

Oh. It's an entirely altruistic endeavour, I suppose.

I'm guessing he keeps it very much to himself and rarely mentions his charidee work :hehe:

What do refugees want laptops for, i wonder.

Sir C
12-13-2019, 10:48 AM
It’s something he does so he can be all white saviour and bask in the gratitude of poor, benighted darkies.

:hehe: Exactly as I expected.

Monty92
12-13-2019, 10:51 AM
Oh. It's an entirely altruistic endeavour, I suppose.

I'm guessing he keeps it very much to himself and rarely mentions his charidee work :hehe:

What do refugees want laptops for, i wonder.

You could at least read until the end of my posts, you jew-hating, gas-lighting c*nt :-(

Sir C
12-13-2019, 10:52 AM
You could at least read until the end of my posts, you jew-hating, gas-lighting c*nt :-(

I thought the suicide-belt thing was a little joke. But no, it's actually extreme Islamophobia :-(

Tony C
12-13-2019, 10:59 AM
news to me...had no idea he was cyber arming terries.

Ffs

The disappointing thing is all of the other ex awimbers he’s infected with his rhetoric.

Burney
12-13-2019, 11:01 AM
news to me...had no idea he was cyber arming terries.

Ffs

The disappointing thing is all of the other ex awimbers he’s infected with his rhetoric.

I do look forward to the day when one of his laptops is involved in the planning of a major terrorist incident and he gets bundled into a van, taken to the basement of Paddington Green nick and waterboarded to fúck. :hehe:

WES
12-13-2019, 11:06 AM

I didn't know that because I don't use Twitter.

On the other hand, I do use Facebook on occasion. Did you know that IAN HARVEY ONCE DID SOME WORK WITH THE SAMARITANS!!!! I'm sure he posted that about 1000 times :hehe:

Burney
12-13-2019, 11:10 AM
I didn't know that because I don't use Twitter.

On the other hand, I do use Facebook on occasion. Did you know that IAN HARVEY ONCE DID SOME WORK WITH THE SAMARITANS!!!! I'm sure he posted that about 1000 times :hehe:

I remember when he was doing his Samaritan training. He talked about it in hushed tones as though he were joining the SAS or something. :hehe:

WES
12-13-2019, 11:13 AM
I remember when he was doing his Samaritan training. He talked about it in hushed tones as though he were joining the SAS or something. :hehe:

He blocked me on Facebook eventually. Monty can't even get blocked by Jorge on Twitter.

I'm the Daddy and no mistake. :hehe:

Monty92
12-13-2019, 11:19 AM
He blocked me on Facebook eventually. Monty can't even get blocked by Jorge on Twitter.

I'm sad to report that Jorge has indeed blocked me on Twitter.

Billy Goat Sverige
12-13-2019, 11:24 AM
There’s some real gems out there on Twitter :hehe:

People keep calling me a leader or boss today. I’m not a leader, I don’t want to be. I am just someone who refuses to follow.

Look I’m aware this makes me both look and sound a massive dickhead too btw. The main point is that the only solutions to stuff are the ones we find together. Don’t just assume the forty-something white guy should be the alpha.

Arsenal Alcoholic Review
12-13-2019, 12:03 PM
"We ignored your referendum, called you "gammon" and "racist". We sneered at your white vans and flooded your estates with immigrants to rub your nose in it.
Now we will hold an inquiry to find out why you didn't vote for us."

Herbert Augustus Chapman
12-13-2019, 12:07 PM

. . . . . . . . . .

Herbert Augustus Chapman
12-13-2019, 12:08 PM

There aren't many that can claim to be a bigger c'unt than Monty wes :-D

Burney
12-13-2019, 12:16 PM
. . . . . . . . . .

:nono: I’m using it in the same sense in which Boris used picaninnies - as a literary device to satirise the patronising, neo-colonial attitude of the subject of the satire, NOT to demean the brown chaps in question.

Although I know you lefties struggle with this distinction, of course.

Herbert Augustus Chapman
12-13-2019, 12:19 PM
:nono: I’m using it in the same sense in which Boris used picaninnies - as a literary device to satirise the patronising, neo-colonial attitude of the subject of the satire, NOT to demean the brown chaps in question.

Although I know you lefties struggle with this distinction, of course.

I understand perfectly. Same reason I use the term stinking jew-boy money lender

redgunamo
12-13-2019, 09:06 PM
I don't think it's nice when old comrades fall out :-(

Youse is all a bunch of homos.

I'm sad to report that Jorge has indeed blocked me on Twitter.