PDA

View Full Version : Last night, Owen Jones tweeted ‘Not going to lie, I’m in the brace position, guys’

Burney
12-13-2019, 09:54 AM
Which was more information about his private life than I needed, frankly. :-(

PSRB
12-13-2019, 10:01 AM
Which was more information about his private life than I needed, frankly. :-(

at least he got a blowjob out of it (I take it you saw the photo?)

David Schneider whining away is another highlight

Sir C
12-13-2019, 10:02 AM

Schneider is the living embodiment of a bulldog licking piss off a nettle :hehe:

Burney
12-13-2019, 10:05 AM

I do love it when people start moaning about our electoral system AFTER they’ve lost an election. :hehe:

Yesterday, he’d have been coming in his trousers at the prospect of tactical voting allowing a remain coalition in via FPTP, but today it’s not fair. Wànker.

Monty92
12-13-2019, 10:06 AM
I took great pleasure in telling him that if he’s so upset he should leave the country, in the knowledge that he would likely take it as an anti-Semitic jibe, before remembering who he’d voted for.

Schneider is the living embodiment of a bulldog licking piss off a nettle :hehe:

Sir C
12-13-2019, 10:07 AM
I took great pleasure in telling him that if he’s so upset he should leave the country, in the knowledge that he would likely take it as an anti-Semitic jibe, before remembering who he’d voted for.

I'm so relieved, I can finally anti-semitise you to my heart's content again :cloud9: :bignose: