PDA

View Full Version : The Workington returning officer sounded on the brink of tears.

Burney
12-13-2019, 01:23 AM
Oh, fùck me, this is great!!!

Burney
12-13-2019, 01:28 AM

They’ve take Darlington!!!

barrybueno
12-13-2019, 01:33 AM
They’ve take Darlington!!!

Labour have really fúckin had one :hehe: Corbs has not let us down

Monty92
12-13-2019, 01:36 AM

Pssssst....if you're still struggling to, ahem, "arrive", Heidi Allen is currently on the BBC.

I mean, if you can look past the jawline, there's something approaching a moderatelt attractive woman, there.

barrybueno
12-13-2019, 01:49 AM
Pssssst....if you're still struggling to, ahem, "arrive", Heidi Allen is currently on the BBC.

I mean, if you can look past the jawline, there's something approaching a moderatelt attractive woman, there.

That's Joy from Drop The Dead Donkey! :love:

Viva Prat Vegas
12-13-2019, 01:49 AM
I've already seen her potential
:-)

Burney
12-13-2019, 01:54 AM

Thing is, I loathe her so much I’d feel duty-bound to basically render her wheelchair-bound after coition and at my age I’m not sure I have the energy for sex that angry or vigorous.

Monty92
12-13-2019, 01:59 AM
Thing is, I loathe her so much I’d feel duty-bound to basically render her wheelchair-bound after coition and at my age I’m not sure I have the energy for sex that angry or vigorous.

Did you see Justine Greening earlier, immediately trying to weasel her way back into the Tory party with a cringing brown-nosing monologue about how great Boris's agenda is.

I'd happily render her wheelchair bound so long as I can skip the sex, the wart-faced slag.

Burney
12-13-2019, 02:02 AM
Did you see Justine Greening earlier, immediately trying to weasel her way back into the Tory party with a cringing brown-nosing monologue about how great Boris's agenda is.

I'd happily render her wheelchair bound so long as I can skip the sex, the wart-faced slag.

I did, but that was nothing compared to Nicholas Soames attempt to crawl up Bozza’s arse once he’d seen the exit polls. Truly pathetic.