PDA

View Full Version : This has relaxed me a bit......

PSRB
12-12-2019, 10:50 AM
NEW Ipsos MORI final election poll predicts Conservative victory
12th December 2019

CON 44; LAB 33; LIB DEM 12

Sir C
12-12-2019, 10:51 AM
NEW Ipsos MORI final election poll predicts Conservative victory
12th December 2019

CON 44; LAB 33; LIB DEM 12

They said all this stuff last time p. :-(

I'm scared.

PSRB
12-12-2019, 10:53 AM
They said all this stuff last time p. :-(

I'm scared.

I'm relaxed, the public aren't that stupid..........

Sir C
12-12-2019, 10:55 AM
I'm relaxed, the public aren't that stupid..........

They are though. They really are.

Over on Facebook some ex-awimbers are discussing, with no trace of irony at all, how those who don't vote for their chosen candidate (that is to say, the terrorist-loving Marxist anti-semite) aren't decent people.

These are grown adults. :shrug:

PSRB
12-12-2019, 10:56 AM

Over on Facebook some ex-awimbers are discussing, with no trace of irony at all, how those who don't vote for their chosen candidate (that is to say, the terrorist-loving Marxist anti-semite) aren't decent people.

I'm trying to avoid social media today

but not doing a very good job of it!

Burney
12-12-2019, 11:03 AM

Do you remember back when one used to be able to know someone and even be generally quite friendly with them and not have a fúcking clue how they voted? Or even care?

Good timez.

Burney
12-12-2019, 11:05 AM
I'm trying to avoid social media today

but not doing a very good job of it!

Me too. The right of politics seems to have just as many bedwetting hysterics prone to despairing as the left and their maundering is starting to wear on my nerves.

Pat Vegas
12-12-2019, 11:06 AM

it's just a case that Labour types are more shouty than conservatives.

Sir C
Do you remember back when one used to be able to know someone and even be generally quite friendly with them and not have a fúcking clue how they voted? Or even care?

Good timez.

The Mantle of Moral Superiority lies heavily upon their shoulders. Vacuous sloganeering and personal abuse has taken the place of argument, reason and nuance.

It's a form of mass-hysteria.

PSRB

Good timez.

I was always brought up to not tell how you voted. I can see why!

Pat Vegas
12-12-2019, 11:07 AM
I was always brought up to not tell how you voted. I can see why!

:nod: My grandparents would look me in disgust when I asked them who they voted for.

PSRB
12-12-2019, 11:08 AM
it's just a case that Labour types are more shouty than conservatives.

Oh yes, the vitriol you get for saying you vote conservative is unbelievable. Leftie's are absolute nutjobs

Viva Prat Vegas
12-12-2019, 11:11 AM
Pat Vegas "it's just a case that Labour types are more shouty than conservatives."

:nod:
Like Gregg Wallace

Pat Vegas
12-12-2019, 11:13 AM
Oh yes, the vitriol you get for saying you vote conservative is unbelievable. Leftie's are absolute nutjobs

I can't cope with it. I was reading some of Jorge's stuff. does he sleep at night?

Pat Vegas
12-12-2019, 11:14 AM
Pat Vegas "it's just a case that Labour types are more shouty than conservatives."

:nod:
Like Gregg Wallace

Do Labour types also have bad teeth?

I can't say much my teeth are a state.

Viva Prat Vegas
12-12-2019, 11:15 AM
I thought yours were all capped/plastic
In which case, they're good teeth

Burney
12-12-2019, 11:17 AM

I think it's often surprise more than anything. They have this weird thing where they assume that anyone who isn't obviously evil/racist/whatever must be a Labour voter. The realisation that this isn't actually the case tends to throw them into a tailspin.

Burney
12-12-2019, 11:17 AM
I can't cope with it. I was reading some of Jorge's stuff. does he sleep at night?

I seem to remember him saying he suffers from chronic insomnia.

Good. Serves him right.

Pat Vegas
12-12-2019, 11:20 AM
I thought yours were all capped/plastic
In which case, they're good teeth

i have one fake one and one missing they taken out to redo :-(
might as well go the whole hog when i get them fixed next year.

Viva Prat Vegas
12-12-2019, 11:21 AM
Pat Vegas "I can't cope with it. I was reading some of Jorge's stuff. does he sleep at night?"

After leaving AWIMB to go on Twitter 24/7, I have often wondered what would happen to him if ever the plug was pulled on social media
Shrivel up and wilt like an unwatered herb sitting in direct sunlight on a kitchen window silll perhaps

PSRB
12-12-2019, 11:26 AM
i have one fake one and one missing they taken out to redo :-(
might as well go the whole hog when i get them fixed next year.

In the process of spending £3k sorting mine out. They seem to have the strength of a mild cheddar :-\

Viva Prat Vegas
12-12-2019, 11:29 AM
:hehe:

Bound to break on Christmas Eve when you pile into the nuts

Burney
12-12-2019, 11:31 AM
:hehe:

Bound to break on Christmas Eve when you pile into the nuts

Had mine sorted a vouple of years back. The dental plan took one hell of a beating!

Viva Prat Vegas
12-12-2019, 11:32 AM
Did you get them done in Norway?