PDA

View Full Version : Good thing AMN turned away from that header

WES
12-09-2019, 08:42 PM
many a professional footballer have been maimed by getting in the way of a bullet header.

He might have been killed :nod:

Just Trent
12-09-2019, 08:48 PM
many a professional footballer have been maimed by getting in the way of a bullet header.

Poor Ainsley. He’s just not very good in defence. In fairness to him, we haven’t done any better since he was dropped.

Arsenal Alcoholic Review
12-09-2019, 08:52 PM
I don't know why you'd be thinking we're favorites for this one prior.

IUFG
12-09-2019, 08:54 PM
Poor Ainsley. He’s just not very good in defence. In fairness to him, we haven’t done any better since he was dropped.

Every permutation of this squad is ****ing shìt.

It appears the players are either a) stupid b) deaf or c) unfúckingcoachable

WES
12-09-2019, 08:58 PM
Every permutation of this squad is ****ing shìt.

It appears the players are either a) stupid b) deaf or c) unfúckingcoachable

Watch the work rate of Martinelli for a few minutes and then switch over to Ozil and you can understand why Wenger said he was too easy on him and he drove Emery crazy.

David Walsh has an article in the Times on Sunday saying that Özil represents everything that is wrong with Arsenal. I find it hard to argue.

Alberto Balsam Rodriguez
12-09-2019, 09:03 PM

I'm more concerned about the complete bottle job that pulled out of the challenge as the goal scorer headed it

WES
12-09-2019, 09:06 PM
I'm more concerned about the complete bottle job that pulled out of the challenge as the goal scorer headed it

Yeah, that one too :nod: