PDA

View Full Version : Okay, we weren't great but

PSRB
12-06-2019, 10:14 AM
how the holy **** did we not get at least one penalty!?!? Jon Moss is **** at VAR as well reffing.

Pat Vegas
12-06-2019, 10:33 AM
how the holy **** did we not get at least one penalty!?!? Jon Moss is **** at VAR as well reffing.

we'd have missed it.

highlight of the evening when Auba came back on from a secret trip to the dressing room.
didn't even notice he wasn't on the pitch. and neither did Freddie by all accounts.

Tony C
12-06-2019, 10:38 AM
Logged on to betfair and cashed out on his Brighton bet imo

Tony C
12-06-2019, 10:39 AM
What the **** was Sideshow Bob doing for the disallowed goal

Man broke the offside line like one of those 100m runners jumping the start

Peter
12-06-2019, 11:32 AM

That was pretty absurd. Having dermot Gallagher come on and give a baffling explanation as to why dragging a player to the ground wasn't a foul was the cherry on the cake.

Football is a very, very strange game now

PSRB
12-06-2019, 03:26 PM
That was pretty absurd. Having dermot Gallagher come on and give a baffling explanation as to why dragging a player to the ground wasn't a foul was the cherry on the cake.

I sat there baffled. My Brighton supporting mate was trying to say Sokratis had done the same, before they'd even had a corner.

Alberto Balsam Rodriguez
12-06-2019, 03:31 PM

I thought the bit where he described pulling the shirt up v pulling the shirt out made Gallagher looks like a prized moron.