Everyone Out!!!

barrybueno
12-05-2019, 10:04 PM
Everyone Out!!!

Can you actually believe it's got worse post Emery? Amazing really :hehe:

Just Trent
12-05-2019, 10:13 PM
Can you actually believe it's got worse post Emery? Amazing really :hehe:

We’ve got some shocking players. Just not up to it. Mainly a piss poor attitude. We really need to rip this group apart and start again around a younger core. It’s a massive project. Not all doom and gloom. Some of the youngsters are quite decent. Long road ahead though

bbrian
12-05-2019, 10:16 PM
[QUOTE=Just Trent;4253128]We’ve got some shocking players. Just not up to it. Mainly a piss poor attitude. We really need to rip this group apart and start again around a younger core. It’s a massive project. Not all doom and gloom. Some of the youngsters are quite decent.

Decent youngsters? Not worth a fůck to you Trent
I would keep Leno , Tierney, Martinelli to see of he pans out and Auba ....bin the rest . Money makes that impossible thiugh

Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult
12-05-2019, 10:39 PM
[QUOTE=Just Trent;4253128]We’ve got some shocking players. Just not up to it. Mainly a piss poor attitude. We really need to rip this group apart and start again around a younger core. It’s a massive project. Not all doom and gloom. Some of the youngsters are quite decent.

Decent youngsters? Not worth a fůck to you Trent
I would keep Leno , Tierney, Martinelli to see of he pans out and Auba ....bin the rest . Money makes that impossible thiugh

Pains me to say it but Kola looked better than KT today.