PDA

View Full Version : So this terror attack on Friday. Not only was the killer attending the rehabilitation

Burney
12-02-2019, 11:12 AM
event by special invitation.
Not only was he not security checked before entering the venue (somewhat amazing given that the event was specifically designed to be attended by murderers and terrorists).
Not only was he wearing his fake suicide vest the whole time he was there.
But he actually sat through a full morning of rehabilitation workshops and waited until after lunch to go on his stabbing rampage.

What kind of sick fúcker voluntarily sits through hours of do-gooding workshops rather than just getting into the stabbing straight away? That's the sign of a truly diseased mind imo.

As for the victims, very sad, etc, etc, but the words ''Fúcking asking for it' do spring to mind.

Viva Prat Vegas
12-02-2019, 11:22 AM
They didn't even search his fearsome eyebrows for weapons
Maddest set of brows since Cantona's

Monty92
12-02-2019, 11:23 AM
Not only was he not security checked before entering the venue (somewhat amazing given that the event was specifically designed to be attended by murderers and terrorists).
But he actually sat through a full morning of rehabilitation workshops and waited until after lunch to go on his stabbing rampage.

What kind of sick fúcker voluntarily sits through hours of do-gooding workshops rather than just getting into the stabbing straight away? That's the sign of a truly diseased mind imo.

As for the victims, very sad, etc, etc, but the words ''Fúcking asking for it' do spring to mind.

Did you see Boris's "unearthed" Spectactor column from 2005 on Islam? :-O

I'd always assumed he didn't actually believe in anything, a la Cameron, but that article makes you realise that the fella is ideologically very sound indeed.

Pat Vegas
12-02-2019, 11:23 AM
I want to know why there was a lorry on the bridge parked across both lanes.

But was never mentioned :sherlock:

Viva Prat Vegas
12-02-2019, 11:26 AM
I liked the fire extinguisher attack - straight out of Diamonds Are Forever

Herbert Augustus Chapman
12-02-2019, 11:26 AM
Did you see Boris's "unearthed" Spectactor column from 2005 on Islam? :-O

I'd always assumed he didn't actually believe in anything, a la Cameron, but that article makes you realise that the fella is ideologically very sound indeed.

It did occur to me that as Andrew Marr read out the meat of the piece that he had just garnered at least 50,000 votes for Boris ( who is still a cyunt btw ).

Sir C
12-02-2019, 11:27 AM

You've got to be a fan of narwhal-tusk wielding chef Lukasz, who despite 5 stab wounds, kept coming back for more.

Poles. Great bunch of lads.

Herbert Augustus Chapman
12-02-2019, 11:27 AM
I liked the fire extinguisher attack - straight out of Diamonds Are Forever

Appeared to be very effective.

Ash
12-02-2019, 11:28 AM
I want to know why there was a lorry on the bridge parked across both lanes.

But was never mentioned :sherlock:

I presume the headchopper's family is being looked after. :watson:

Burney
12-02-2019, 11:33 AM
You've got to be a fan of narwhal-tusk wielding chef Lukasz, who despite 5 stab wounds, kept coming back for more.

Poles. Great bunch of lads.

:nod: You'll find very few people in this country with a bad word to say about the Poles. They're white, Christian, hard-working, double-hard and they don't like muslims*.

*Or Jews

Burney
12-02-2019, 11:35 AM
Appeared to be very effective.

Which is more than can be said for the rehabilitation workshops. I'd seriously love to read the feedback forms.

I saw the guy from Cambridge who runs this scheme was reduced to defending it on the basis that it'd been running 5 years and this was the first time one of the crims had gone on a killing spree at one of their events. :hehe:

IUFG
12-02-2019, 11:39 AM
Which is more than can be said for the rehabilitation workshops. I'd seriously love to read the feedback forms.

I saw the guy from Cambridge who runs this scheme was reduced to defending it on the basis that it'd been running 5 years and this was the first time one of the crims had gone on a killing spree at one of their events. :hehe:

but, but the war in Iraq...

Herbert Augustus Chapman
12-02-2019, 11:40 AM
:nod: You'll find very few people in this country with a bad word to say about the Poles. They're white, Christian, hard-working, double-hard and they don't like muslims*.

I think your mate Boris is sending them all back. Not part of the Make Britain Great Again plan

Burney
12-02-2019, 11:41 AM
I think your mate Boris is sending them all back. Not part of the Make Britain Great Again plan

Trouble is that's entirely untrue, though, isn't it, h?

barrybueno
12-02-2019, 11:43 AM

'Well, I would say this - I've been working here for 5 years. In 2015, no one died. In 2016, no one died. In 2017, no one died. In 2018, no one died. In 2019, someone died.' :hehe:

RIP btw :-(

Monty92
12-02-2019, 11:45 AM

I must say, if someone had told us 3 years ago that we'd be on the cusp of a General Election in which the still unresolved matter of Brexit was the single most prominent issue, and that immigration and Freedom of Movement had barely even been a talking point, we would have been incredulous.

Further proof that we really don't have a f*cking clue about anything. How could anyone have predicted that?

Monty92
12-02-2019, 11:46 AM
'Well, I would say this - I've been working here for 5 years. In 2015, no one died. In 2016, no one died. In 2017, no one died. In 2018, no one died. In 2019, someone died.' :hehe:

:clap: One of my favourite comedy sketches ever

Peter
12-02-2019, 11:46 AM
:nod: You'll find very few people in this country with a bad word to say about the Poles. They're white, Christian, hard-working, double-hard and they don't like muslims

*Or Jews

Did their bit in the Italian campaign and d-day. ****ing hard *******s, the Poles 😀

Burney
12-02-2019, 11:49 AM

:hehe: Exactly the sketch it brought to mind for me.

Burney
12-02-2019, 11:50 AM
Did their bit in the Italian campaign and d-day. ****ing hard *******s, the Poles ��

:nod: And they like a drink.

Viva Prat Vegas
12-02-2019, 11:51 AM
:hehe:
Which sketch?

Peter
12-02-2019, 11:51 AM
:nod: And they like a drink.

As well they might. Their beer is ****ing fantastic. 5 days in Krakow left me in hospital :)

Burney
12-02-2019, 11:52 AM
:hehe:
Which sketch?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zUoT5AxFpRs

Burney
12-02-2019, 11:55 AM
As well they might. Their beer is ****ing fantastic. 5 days in Krakow left me in hospital :)

I want to go to Krakow next year. My wife's up for it, but doesn't want to go to Auschwitz because she thinks it'll upset her. :rolleyes: I've pointed out to her that that is kind of the point, but to no avail.

What's the point in going to Krakow without going to Auschwitz? :shrug:

redgunamo
12-02-2019, 11:58 AM
Sausages and beer, imo.

I want to go to Krakow next year. My wife's up for it, but doesn't want to go to Auschwitz because she thinks it'll upset her. :rolleyes: I've pointed out to her that that is kind of the point, but to no avail.

Peter
12-02-2019, 12:00 PM

It's a great city with amazing beer. I didn't go to Auschwitz when I went there. I wanted to but the coaches left early in the morning and we kept missing them. I refused to go on the train because it felt a bit much :(

Burney
12-02-2019, 12:02 PM
It's a great city with amazing beer. I didn't go to Auschwitz when I went there. I wanted to but the coaches left early in the morning and we kept missing them. I refused to go on the train because it felt a bit much :(

No, that wouldn't bother me. If they put you in cattle trucks and then had Germans beat you on arrival I'd think it was a bit much, but just a train service is fine.

Burney
12-02-2019, 12:04 PM
Sausages and beer, imo.

Yes. The Krakauer is a fine sausage. But to go all that way and not visit such an iconic historical and cultural site would greatly distress me.

Herbert Augustus Chapman
12-02-2019, 12:05 PM

She doesn't want you to embarrass her by making jokes like "Hitler still hasn't paid his gas bill" more like.

Burney
12-02-2019, 12:07 PM
She doesn't want you to embarrass her by making jokes like "Hitler still hasn't paid his gas bill" more like.

They should set up a caff there. Call it 'Arbeit Macht Fry-Up'.

I'm sorry. :-(

barrybueno
12-02-2019, 12:10 PM

*Or Jews

All the blokes are tall and strong and almost all the women are fit. I've always wondered if they select the good'uns for export and keep all the runts back home.

Herbert Augustus Chapman
12-02-2019, 12:17 PM

Sorry, I'm confused b. Is telling the truth back in fashion or something?

PSRB
12-02-2019, 12:47 PM

Glw is half-Polish and wants me to go to Birkenau with her. That'll be fun :-\

Burney
12-02-2019, 12:49 PM

Why wouldn't you want to go there, though? What's wrong with you people?

Peter
12-02-2019, 01:04 PM

I mean, it isn't supposed to be fun, as such. Just one of those things you should see.

I went to the Grand Canyon while in Vegas. It's just a ****ing big hole. Boring as ****. At least I can say I have seen it and I don't have to go again.