PDA

View Full Version : Far too early to judge Freddie yet. He’s only had one training session

Just Trent
12-01-2019, 04:59 PM
The time to properly judge him will be after Brighton on Thursday.

:nod:

Alberto Balsam Rodriguez
12-01-2019, 05:16 PM

Judge him in May

bbrian
12-01-2019, 05:27 PM
Judge him in May

Lee Dixon reckoned Freddie looked like a deer in the headlights at halftime today ...he also backed PV4 to come in for long-term project

barrybueno
12-01-2019, 05:35 PM
Lee Dixon reckoned Freddie looked like a deer in the headlights at halftime today ...he also backed PV4 to come in for long-term project

A black manager? Well I've really heard it all now! :hehe:

Tony C
12-01-2019, 05:48 PM
Stevieeeeeeeeeeee Geeeeeeeeeee

Just Trent
12-01-2019, 05:51 PM
Judge him in May

:nono: that’s only for proper managers. These ‘caretaker types’ need to show they can get the bounce in form right away. Otherwise there was no point sacking the other bloke. It’s a harsh world out there in the prem. Sink or swim Freddie.

Herbert Augustus Chapman
12-01-2019, 07:59 PM

a man who had tasted far too much of the cock to be an effective manager.

As for the match I would definitely have taken a point beforehand from Fortress Carrow Road, citadel of the mighty Canaries.

Ljungberg out!

7sisters
12-01-2019, 08:25 PM

Sadly, Neither the Kloppster or Pep could do anything with our central defence.

Just Trent
12-01-2019, 08:52 PM

Picking Luiz didn’t really help. He’s so awful, he’s actually slightly improved Mustafi.

Burney
12-02-2019, 09:43 AM
A black manager? Well I've really heard it all now! :hehe:

I can just see him taking over with his trademark dollop of Vicks smeared all over his tie. :cloud9:

redgunamo
12-02-2019, 10:34 AM
Right. And ideally you'd hope they understood that and knew they would soon be back with the youth team or whatever with thanks for keeping the seat warm, helping out in a tight spot and no hard feelings, rather than entertaining lofty notions about walking into the job full-time.

The upper reaches of the Premier League, if that's where we're going, is to be reserved for the best; careful, committed men. These are not entry level positions for popular ex-players who might fancy it, or might not.

Serious professional players (and many of ours are, whatever anyone may think of them) want a serious professional manager and not a callow trainee. Yesterday's team selection strongly suggested that FL8 may be taking the thing in the wrong way, so to speak :-\

:nono: that’s only for proper managers. These ‘caretaker types’ need to show they can get the bounce in form right away. Otherwise there was no point sacking the other bloke. It’s a harsh world out there in the prem. Sink or swim Freddie.

redgunamo
12-02-2019, 10:41 AM
Though I doubt either of them would've signed David Luiz. Simply asking for it.

Ash
12-02-2019, 10:47 AM
Serious professional players (and many of ours are, whatever anyone may think of them) want a serious professional manager and not a callow trainee. Yesterday's team selection strongly suggested that FL8 may be taking the thing in the wrong way, so to speak :-\

Uh-huh.

You said "FL8".

Uh huh!

https://ksassets.timeincuk.net/wp/uploads/sites/55/2018/03/beavis-920x584.png