View Full Version : BREAKING - London Bridge incident

Viva Prat Vegas
11-29-2019, 02:30 PM
Man shot

Sir C
11-29-2019, 02:51 PM
Man shot

Looks like they might have tased him :-(

Shooting the kúnt in the head would ensure he doesn't just go to jail and radicalise more morons.

Tony C
11-29-2019, 02:57 PM
Are the Terries back?

Rich
11-29-2019, 03:46 PM

Shooting the kúnt in the head would ensure he doesn't just go to jail and radicalise more morons.

Video I have seen appears to show him being shot in the head from about 3 feet.

IUFG
11-29-2019, 04:03 PM

a wild assumption that the perp is an Allan?

you're probably right, of course

Sir C
11-29-2019, 04:05 PM
a wild assumption that the perp is an Allan?

you're probably right, of course

Mentally ill Norwegian, I'd have thought.

No, hold on, the twitter left have decided it's a false flag operation designed to take the pressure off Boris to appear on Andrew Neil's show.

I **** you not.

IUFG
11-29-2019, 04:13 PM

No, hold on, the twitter left have decided it's a false flag operation designed to take the pressure off Boris to appear on Andrew Neil's show.

I **** you not.

well, that would all make sense.

Boris will no doubt want a quick word of thanks to the fallen brother who took one, to the head, for the team

barrybueno
11-29-2019, 04:15 PM
Video I have seen appears to show him being shot in the head from about 3 feet.

Him deaded up R, wd the old bill

IUFG
11-29-2019, 04:26 PM
Him deaded up R, wd the old bill

"a device strapped to the body of the deceased" :rubchin:

Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult
11-29-2019, 07:26 PM

I **** you not.

Of course it's a fücking Allan. You can tell cos he did something really simple. Made a fake suicide vest out of egg cartoons and used a knife. Classic thick Allan tactics.

What he didn't do was pick a major landmark, use a cloak of invisibility to get past the security checks, climb over the wall in front of the altar in front of 100 tourists, somehow get into the back and scale the 50ft solid stone walls, before shooting flaming arrows of Muslamic retribution. And then escaping again with no-one seeing.

Now, obviously, a Vedic mystic could do all that via meditation and levitation.

But knife and Blue Peter suicide vest of pipe cleaners is about all an Abrahamic terrorist can hope for.

Backward heathens, see?

Burney
11-29-2019, 08:42 PM

I **** you not.

Aaaand the motherfùckers are actually trying to blame the Jews.

https://twitter.com/joewood74323155/status/1200441144854884353?s=21

Seriously, fùck these animals. Anyone who votes to put Corbyn in charge is just fùcking filth.

Herbert Augustus Chapman
11-30-2019, 08:59 AM
Aaaand the motherfùckers are actually trying to blame the Jews.

https://twitter.com/joewood74323155/status/1200441144854884353?s=21

Seriously, fùck these animals. Anyone who votes to put Corbyn in charge is just fùcking filth.

of anyone considering voting Labour. Nothing to do with the total failure to effectively monitor the movements of a man convicted of plotting a mass murder. He was was even tagged but the relentless slashing of police budgets means nobody was actually monitoring him.

Seriously, fùck the tories. Anyone who votes to put the Borifice in charge is even filthier fùcking filth.

Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult
11-30-2019, 09:44 AM
of anyone considering voting Labour. Nothing to do with the total failure to effectively monitor the movements of a man convicted of plotting a mass murder. He was was even tagged but the relentless slashing of police budgets means nobody was actually monitoring him.

Seriously, fùck the tories. Anyone who votes to put the Borifice in charge is even filthier fùcking filth.

Do you think the public would support forced conversion to Buddhism of anywon convicted of religious terrorism?

Bang 'em up with acid and K and then play them the Ohm Mani Padme Hum chant for 8 hrs while looking at a picture of HHDL smiling.

Cheaper that prison. Make 'em do a lie detector after. If they still have violent tendencies hit them with more drugs. Maybe a DMT pipe.....

Herbert Augustus Chapman
11-30-2019, 10:13 AM
Do you think the public would support forced conversion to Buddhism of anywon convicted of religious terrorism?

Bang 'em up with acid and K and then play them the Ohm Mani Padme Hum chant for 8 hrs while looking at a picture of HHDL smiling.

Cheaper that prison. Make 'em do a lie detector after. If they still have violent tendencies hit them with more drugs. Maybe a DMT pipe.....

make 'em eat bacon sandwiches" brigade.

barrybueno
11-30-2019, 12:17 PM
make 'em eat bacon sandwiches" brigade.

mmmmmm bacon sarnie :homer: got won coming up H :thumbup:

Yesterday Once More
11-30-2019, 12:23 PM
What is so predictable is that the left always get in first with their outrage at anyone even hinting that mass migration and multiculralism at the pace we have seen since the early 2000s are in any way, shape or form responsible for increasing the risk that such a thing might happen.