PDA

View Full Version : I don’t suppose we can tempt Sir Gareth away?

Tony C
11-29-2019, 11:54 AM
Still holding onto my 50/1 ticket

We’re a big club...should go in all guns blazing and get him imo

Pokster
11-29-2019, 11:59 AM

I think he likes his huge mansion near Fewston too much!

Herbert Augustus Chapman
11-29-2019, 12:07 PM

never sanction him. Next candidate!

barrybueno
11-29-2019, 12:33 PM
never sanction him. Next candidate!

'Not handsome enough'

That's being very generous and kind H :hehe:

I like the idea of your Lotus Esprit Turbo or whatever his name is :thumbup:

Tony C
11-29-2019, 12:39 PM
Lotus what

Loooooooooooooooooool okay u win
Lol wtf

Lol

Viva Prat Vegas
11-29-2019, 12:40 PM
The Wolves terrorist

Sir C
11-29-2019, 12:45 PM
'Not handsome enough'

That's being very generous and kind H :hehe:

I like the idea of your Lotus Esprit Turbo or whatever his name is :thumbup:

I bought one when I was 19 and my grandmother died and left me £20,000. Did I invest it wisely for my old age? Did I ****. Off to Lotus I wenr. My first brand new car. Collected it from Hethel. May 1984, it was. Metallic silver. A magnificent beast. Three years later I'd blown it up and sold it for scrap value.

Nice work, automotive genius. :rolleyes:

barrybueno
11-29-2019, 12:45 PM
Lotus what

Loooooooooooooooooool okay u win
Lol wtf

Lol

Nuno Espírito Santo of course.:hehe:

barrybueno
11-29-2019, 12:48 PM
I bought one when I was 19 and my grandmother died and left me £20,000. Did I invest it wisely for my old age? Did I ****. Off to Lotus I wenr. My first brand new car. Collected it from Hethel. May 1984, it was. Metallic silver. A magnificent beast. Three years later I'd blown it up and sold it for scrap value.

Oh nice won, I fúcking love that car, did your one go under water :rubchin:

Sir C
11-29-2019, 12:50 PM
Oh nice won, I fúcking love that car, did your one go under water :rubchin:

:hehe: When changing gear under hard acceleration flames used to come out of the exhaust :cloud9:

It was bloody rapid, too. And, to be frank, owning one at 19 caused chicks to see one in a pretty positive light.

Viva Prat Vegas
11-29-2019, 12:51 PM
:nod:
Sir C had Barabra Bach in the passenger seat

Back in 5

Viva Prat Vegas
11-29-2019, 12:52 PM
Sir C " When changing gear under hard acceleration flames used to come out of the exhaust "

Holy Crime-Fighting Vehicle!!

Sir C
11-29-2019, 12:53 PM
Sir C " When changing gear under hard acceleration flames used to come out of the exhaust "

Holy Crime-Fighting Vehicle!!

Sometimes I used to get a friend to drive it at night so I could follow and watch the flames :hehe:

Viva Prat Vegas
11-29-2019, 12:54 PM
:hehe: :clap:

Burney
11-29-2019, 01:24 PM

Yes, yes, but did it get you laid? If so, you have to factor that into your amortisation

Sir C
11-29-2019, 01:27 PM
Yes, yes, but did it get you laid? If so, you have to factor that into your amortisation

Christ, did it get me laid? What do you think?

It also got me into a fair few fights. But I loved that at the time.

Burney
11-29-2019, 01:32 PM
Christ, did it get me laid? What do you think?

It also got me into a fair few fights. But I loved that at the time.

I’m going to go out on a limb and guess that it was your Dutch grandma who left you the money?

Sir C
11-29-2019, 01:34 PM
I’m going to go out on a limb and guess that it was your Dutch grandma who left you the money?

No. The penniless Irish one. Because after the farm was drunk away she ended up in a flat in Limerick City where for 20 years she took in lodgers and squirrelled every penny away.

Obviously there was no place for leaving money to girls, so my sisters got fúck. 'Twas all for dat foin garcoon. I was the one who used to fly back to visit her, I suppose.

Burney
11-29-2019, 01:38 PM
No. The penniless Irish one. Because after the farm was drunk away she ended up in a flat in Limerick City where for 20 years she took in lodgers and squirrelled every penny away.

Obviously there was no place for leaving money to girls, so my sisters got fúck. 'Twas all for dat foin garcoon. I was the one who used to fly back to visit her, I suppose.

Shrood elderly relative visiting there. Well played.

Sir C
11-29-2019, 01:40 PM
Shrood elderly relative visiting there. Well played.

:nod: I was obviously just going to live music with my similarly music-mad cousin, but showing my face in her kitchen for 5 minutes always did the trick.

Remember the Catherine Tait granny? "Come to see me 'ave yer?" Bit like that it was.

Viva Prat Vegas
11-29-2019, 01:44 PM
...and then run you down once out of earshot

:hehe:

redgunamo
12-05-2019, 08:58 AM
Oh? Interesting. Early self-esteem issues?

Tell me; as a youngster, were you made to feel valued, taken seriously? :rubchin:

PSRB
12-05-2019, 09:24 AM
Nuno Espírito Santo of course.:hehe:

I just can't help but cross myself and think of some Catholic blessing whenever I hear his name

PSRB
12-05-2019, 09:25 AM
Sometimes I used to get a friend to drive it at night so I could follow and watch the flames :hehe:

Ah, the joy of youth :hehe: