PDA

View Full Version : I for one am dead excited about the prospect of us

Monty92
11-29-2019, 10:13 AM
flailing around for eternity looking for a worthy successor to Wenger, when we could have squeezed another decade out of him.

Sir C
11-29-2019, 10:17 AM
flailing around for eternity looking for a worthy successor to Wenger, when we could have squeezed another decade out of him.

I awoke in a muck sweat this morning, convinced that it was 13th December and we had elected the dream team of Jeremy Corbyn and Unai Emery.

In order to calm down I enjoyed an hour or so of uninterrupted reading pleasure.

redgunamo
11-29-2019, 10:25 AM
Absolutely. It's called being a football club

Herbert Augustus Chapman
11-29-2019, 10:27 AM
I awoke in a muck sweat this morning, convinced that it was 13th December and we had elected the dream team of Jeremy Corbyn and Unai Emery.

In order to calm down I enjoyed an hour or so of uninterrupted reading pleasure.

A muck of sweat and a puddle of your own insipid semen more like. Your recommendation "How the LP saves us" is a whole bástard tenner on Kindle c. It better be good!

Sir C
11-29-2019, 10:30 AM
A muck of sweat and a puddle of your own insipid semen more like. Your recommendation "How the LP saves us" is a whole bástard tenner on Kindle c. It better be good!

You need to have a proper interest in rock history, h.

You know that you can return a Kindle book if you get some of the way through it and don't like it, don't you? I think it has to be within two weeks.

Monty92
11-29-2019, 10:32 AM
Yep. And we had the option remaining being More Than A Football Club for another 5-10 years, but our fans knew better.

Absolutely. It's called being a football club

Ash
11-29-2019, 10:36 AM
You need to have a proper interest in rock history, h.

Is this the story of the album? Does it claim to answer at which point did the LP become the musical document of a band rather than some fillers to sell between hit singles?

redgunamo
11-29-2019, 10:39 AM
Indeed. And so did the board.

Fairplay.

Yep. And we had the option remaining being More Than A Football Club for another 5-10 years, but our fans knew better.

Sir C
11-29-2019, 10:41 AM
Is this the story of the album? Does it claim to answer at which point did the LP become the musical document of a band rather than some fillers to sell between hit singles?

:nono: It's the story of the LP, which existed, as an art rather than a science, solely between the releases of Sgt Pepper in 1967 and Thriller in 1982.

Herbert Augustus Chapman
11-29-2019, 10:47 AM
You need to have a proper interest in rock history, h..

I am insulted that you seem to question it c. I must say the introductory paragraph on Amazon has whetted my appetite. Some writers have that gift of prose that is immediately compelling. Rather like monty

Herbert Augustus Chapman
11-29-2019, 10:48 AM
Indeed. And so did the board.

Fairplay.

Arrows r !