PDA

View Full Version : I can hear loads of chanting Krauts

Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult
11-28-2019, 09:44 PM
I thought they were banned.

Can we demand the result gets overturned?

We get in.

11-28-2019, 09:47 PM

We get in.

Gwendo ain't all that, to boot.

barrybueno
11-28-2019, 09:52 PM

We get in.

The 10,000 Arsenal fans have switched sides this half, sensible imo

11-28-2019, 10:40 PM
The 10,000 Arsenal fans have switched sides this half, sensible imo

Ah, that explains it.

As did I. And the son of a female mate from the OU I've never met in person. {But I did get her to meet a mate at the Arsenal when I was in Paris in spring so they could all go to their first Arsenal game.}

The teenager son smashed up his iPhone a few weeks back. {I chat to her on whatsapp during the games.} He didn't care about the result, just wants Emery out now.

Good on the gooners. Ich bin ein Frankfurter. Was there booing? I switched off the stream as soon as the whistle blew.

barrybueno
11-28-2019, 10:44 PM
Ah, that explains it.

As did I. And the son of a female mate from the OU I've never met in person. {But I did get her to meet a mate at the Arsenal when I was in Paris in spring so they could all go to their first Arsenal game.}

The teenager son smashed up his iPhone a few weeks back. {I chat to her on whatsapp during the games.} He didn't care about the result, just wants Emery out now.

Good on the gooners. Ich bin ein Frankfurter. Was there booing? I switched off the stream as soon as the whistle blew.

Was watching something else but everytime I switched over to have a quick look there seem to be a fair bit :thumbup:

Tony C
11-28-2019, 10:48 PM
Not banned from buying Corporate tickets so the club filled their boots and sold plenty

Make of that they u will....

11-28-2019, 10:50 PM
Was watching something else but everytime I switched over to have a quick look there seem to be a fair bit :thumbup:

Cool. Fair play to the Gooner faithful for learning German songs to sing when they were 2-1 up. What's German for "You make Don Howe look like Wenger"?

barrybueno
11-28-2019, 10:56 PM
Cool. Fair play to the Gooner faithful for learning German songs to sing when they were 2-1 up. What's German for "You make Don Howe look like Wenger"?

I dunno but now I can't get Leo Sayers 'You make me feel like dancing' out of my head.