PDA

View Full Version : Is Celebrity Death pool back up and running yet?

Viva Prat Vegas
11-28-2019, 12:52 PM
Yesterday it crashed
:hehe:

Burney
11-28-2019, 12:57 PM
I've had Sean Connery for the last three years and nothing. :-(

Viva Prat Vegas
11-28-2019, 01:06 PM
Good shout
Saw a pic of his thespian mate Michael Caine the other day, looking good for 86
I'm waiting for Brian Blessed to pop off

Sir C
11-28-2019, 01:10 PM
Good shout
Saw a pic of his thespian mate Michael Caine the other day, looking good for 86
I'm waiting for Brian Blessed to pop off

HRH The Duke of Edinburgh must be 8n with a shout, sadly.

Viva Prat Vegas
11-28-2019, 01:13 PM
Yep
'Casual Rascist' is how some bad speller describes him on there

Kirk Douglas is still at the top of the tree

barrybueno
11-28-2019, 01:21 PM
I've had Sean Connery for the last three years and nothing. :-(

He was injured recently when a large book fell on his head and knocked him unconscious in his library. When he was interviewed later he said I'm ok now, to be honest I blame myshelf...:cooper:

Do you gamble on the celebs on this death pool thing? If so I want in.

bbrian
11-28-2019, 01:32 PM
Yesterday it crashed

Stumbled upon an Errol Flynn movie from the mid 30's other day with Olivia De Haviland in it...she is still with us in her 100's

bbrian
11-28-2019, 01:36 PM
He was injured recently when a large book fell on his head and knocked him unconscious in his library. When he was interviewed later he said I'm ok now, to be honest I blame myshelf...:cooper:

I have you in the not so celebrity awimb pool barry...71guns , you , and Sir C in a trifecta . Got quite excited last week when Sir C looked to be on his way out , but he's made made of sterner stuff than we reckoned

Sir C
11-28-2019, 01:49 PM
I have you in the not so celebrity awimb pool barry...71guns , you , and Sir C in a trifecta . Got quite excited last week when Sir C looked to be on his way out , but he's made made of sterner stuff than we reckoned

I'll be around for a while yet b.

Just to spite you :vsign:

Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult
11-28-2019, 01:55 PM
Yesterday it crashed

Why? Did Rambo score a brace last night?

IUFG
11-28-2019, 01:56 PM
Stumbled upon an Errol Flynn movie from the mid 30's other day with Olivia De Haviland in it...she is still with us in her 100's

phwoar!

Olivia de Havilland was a looker, back in the day.

Viva Prat Vegas
11-28-2019, 02:06 PM
I think it's a delayed reaction to the two scored by Wesley's fave midfielder in that Wales qualifier, Ganpi

7sisters
11-28-2019, 02:07 PM

IAHYK.. I also have a chronic illness. In fact, if it wasn’t for one of those incredibly expensive US drug companies. I’d have been given around 5 years, back in 2012 👍

Viva Prat Vegas
11-28-2019, 02:09 PM
Don't bother having a flutter on LA
If vital organs saturated in alcohol haven't packed up by now, they never will

barrybueno
11-28-2019, 02:55 PM

I'm only still an Awimb baby bb, 51 on Saturday so annoyingly I think I've got another 20 years at least...:-(

Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult
11-28-2019, 03:27 PM
I think it's a delayed reaction to the two scored by Wesley's fave midfielder in that Wales qualifier, Ganpi

Oh, did he score in that? Well, that explains it then.

Maybe the magic's slower when it has to come all the way from Wales.