11-26-2019, 09:48 AM
3 million new voter registrations, the vast majority in the 18-35 range

Hung Parliament :rolleyes:

Sir C
11-26-2019, 09:55 AM

God help us all.

You'd best get working on that room behind the wardrobe mate.

IUFG
11-26-2019, 09:57 AM

Someone needs to tell them about Labour's Inheritance Tax plans...

Monty92
11-26-2019, 09:58 AM
God help us all.

You'd best get working on that room behind the wardrobe mate.

I think there's a chance that Jez would step down to allow Labour to form a Government with the consent of the Lib Dems.

WES
11-26-2019, 10:02 AM
I think there's a chance that Jez would step down to allow Labour to form a Government with the consent of the Lib Dems.

The people who predicted a hung parliament last time just predicted an 80 seat Conservative majority :rubchin:

Sir C

:hehe: Marxists don't give up power voluntarily. Check out Castro and so on.

Once they get a sniff they'll find a way. You can bet your life that McDonnell and his Momentum thugs have a plan to deal with the libs in that scenario.

Monty92
The people who predicted a hung parliament last time just predicted an 80 seat Conservative majority :rubchin:

Who? Survation?

Pokster
11-26-2019, 10:07 AM

KANTOR Poll has an 11% lead...has been cut since the wishy washy manifesto

Sir C
11-26-2019, 10:09 AM
Someone needs to tell them about Labour's Inheritance Tax plans...

The problem is that there is a whole swathe of 18-40 year olds with a dgree in gender studies from an ex-polytechnic who have no ambition to ever own a property or make a success of themselves. I mean, once Grandpa Semtex and secured Our NHS and gifted us free broadband, what more is there to aspire to?

Fecklass ****s.

Herbert Augustus Chapman
11-26-2019, 10:22 AM

swivel eyed xenophobes more than most but even I can see that Boris romping this with a majority of at least 40.

IUFG
11-26-2019, 10:28 AM
The problem is that there is a whole swathe of 18-40 year olds with a dgree in gender studies from an ex-polytechnic who have no ambition to ever own a property or make a success of themselves. I mean, once Grandpa Semtex and secured Our NHS and gifted us free broadband, what more is there to aspire to?

Fecklass ****s.

oh yes, I know.

There was some on-strike, lefty, arséhole Professor on the local news last night, moaning like fúck that she actually had to do some work for her pay at Essex University.

Bunch of self-entitled ****s.

AFC East
11-26-2019, 11:47 AM

Anti-semitic *******s

Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult
11-26-2019, 12:20 PM
Who? Survation?

No. Last time was Yougov using a MRP - multilevel regression with post-stratification. Ask 50k people, and you can work out how someone is likely to vote in the same way facebook targets ads.

Then, using the census data, you can work out what will happen in each constituency.