PDA

View Full Version : I know I’ll get a whole load of sh*t for this, but there are moments when her mouth

Monty92
11-25-2019, 11:27 AM
is as firmly shut as it can be with those teeth, and she’s not talking, and the light catches the glitter of her eye mascarara to produce a sparkly twinkle, that I would absolutely, unequivocally f*ck Jo Swinson :nod:

Burney
11-25-2019, 11:37 AM
is as firmly shut as it can be with those teeth, and she’s not talking, and the light catches the glitter of her eye mascarara to produce a sparkly twinkle, that I would absolutely, unequivocally f*ck Jo Swinson :nod:

Dirty man.

Angela Rayner, on the other hand, I'd climb into without a moment's hesitation.

Sir C
11-25-2019, 11:49 AM
Dirty man.

Pair of amateurs.

There hasn't yet been a woman born I would not despoil.

Except Diane Abbott. Fúck that.

Burney
11-25-2019, 11:57 AM
Pair of amateurs.

Here's the video of Angela Rayner that made me see her in a new light.

Obviously, it's best watched with the sound down for fear one might have to listen to her inane communist drivel, lisp and flat vowels and immediately lose wood.

https://twitter.com/thtorguk/status/1147477819703906304?lang=en

Herbert Augustus Chapman
11-25-2019, 12:10 PM

Obviously, it's best watched with the sound down for fear one might have to listen to her inane communist drivel, lisp and flat vowels and immediately lose wood.

Burney
11-25-2019, 12:11 PM

:nod: And was a single mum at 16, so she's clearly a yo-yo knickered slút as well.

Monty92
11-25-2019, 12:13 PM
:nod: And was a single mum at 16, so she's clearly a yo-yo knickered slút as well.

She's a grandma :-(

Though that's never stopped me before.

Arsenal Alcoholic Review
11-25-2019, 12:15 PM

Jesus christ. So this sick ******* it's basically encouraging kids to get aids and then toilet trade to your heart's content. The Nation is swirling faster and faster down the **** bowl.

Herbert Augustus Chapman
11-25-2019, 12:16 PM

She was on Andrew Marr yesterday. Even to a dyed-in-the-wool, revolutionary trotskyite campaigner like me she was one deeply irritating cyunt.

Burney
11-25-2019, 12:17 PM
She's a grandma :-(

Though that's never stopped me before.

Really? Has contraception not reached the north or what?

Anyway, she's still 7 years younger than me, so I'm prepared to overlook her grandmotherly status.

Burney
11-25-2019, 12:22 PM
She was on Andrew Marr yesterday. Even to a dyed-in-the-wool, revolutionary trotskyite campaigner like me she was one deeply irritating cyunt.

To be fair, I did counsel against actually listening to her. :shrug:

Anyway, I've no idea whence came this absurd modern idea that one has to like or respect a person in order to fire it up them. If anything, I've always found fondness and respect to be obstacles that have to be overcome(or at least temporarily ignored) in order to consummate the Act with any degree of success.

Herbert Augustus Chapman
11-25-2019, 12:29 PM
To be fair, I did counsel against actually listening to her. :shrug:

Anyway, I've no idea whence came this absurd modern idea that one has to like or respect a person in order to fire it up them. If anything, I've always found fondness and respect to be obstacles that have to be overcome(or at least temporarily ignored) in order to consummate the Act with any degree of success.

This is quite the most appallingly misogynistic statement I think I have ever read in my life! But yeah, I know what you mean.

Herbert Augustus Chapman
11-25-2019, 12:30 PM
Pair of amateurs.

I could even have a crack at mama Merkel c

Burney
11-25-2019, 12:37 PM
I could even have a crack at mama Merkel c

In which case, h, here's one for the wánk bank.

https://willsrandomweirdness.wordpress.com/2017/12/17/ostensibly-angela-merkel-bikini-dancing-in-1995/

Alberto Balsam Rodriguez
11-25-2019, 12:41 PM

I would, simply because of that accent of hers. Kind of gives me the impression that she would do stuff.

Not sure I'd want her wrapping those razor sharp gnashers round my cod piece though.

Burney
11-25-2019, 12:44 PM
I would, simply because of that accent of hers. Kind of gives me the impression that she would do stuff.

Not sure I'd want her wrapping those razor sharp gnashers round my cod piece though.

I'm surprised at m fancying a go on it. He's always been against the more Rubenesque, full-bosomed lady as I recall.

Perhaps he's finally maturing?

Alberto Balsam Rodriguez
11-25-2019, 12:45 PM
Dirty man.

Angela Rayner....I definitely would.

Burney
11-25-2019, 12:47 PM
Angela Rayner....I definitely would.

Jess Phillips I absolutely couldn't, though. There's something very bovine about her that would make it feel like bestiality.

Alberto Balsam Rodriguez
11-25-2019, 12:50 PM
Pair of amateurs.

Ann Widdecombe, c. Shirley she would be on the same list as Diane Abbott?

Sir C
11-25-2019, 12:53 PM

Human women only, a.

Burney
11-25-2019, 12:55 PM

I think deflowering a 72 year-old woman is exactly the sort of thing Sir C would regard as a challenge. He would think of it as 'being asked the question' and make it a point of honour to follow through.

Alberto Balsam Rodriguez
11-25-2019, 01:10 PM
Jess Phillips I absolutely couldn't, though. There's something very bovine about her that would make it feel like bestiality.

I can see exactly where you're coming from but I reckon Jess Philips would go like a tractor on speed.

Still Heidi Allen for me :nod:

Viva Prat Vegas
11-25-2019, 01:18 PM
Sian Berry at a push
It's in the eyes

Alberto Balsam Rodriguez
11-25-2019, 06:36 PM
I'm surprised at m fancying a go on it. He's always been against the more Rubenesque, full-bosomed lady as I recall.

Perhaps he's finally maturing?

Either that or his or half has come to her senses and stopped letting him climb her?