PDA

View Full Version : So regarding His Royal Highness The Baby Raper being sent to The States to

Herbert Augustus Chapman
11-21-2019, 12:25 PM
face questions about his revolting crimes. Can we not do some kind of swap deal for the woman who knocked that boy off his motorbike and fled justice under a totally spurious immunity claim?

Ash
11-21-2019, 01:17 PM
face questions about his revolting crimes. Can we not do some kind of swap deal for the woman who knocked that boy off his motorbike and fled justice under a totally spurious immunity claim?

Maybe he'll spill the beans about the whole firm, Herb. Apparently they make themselves live longer by raping children and then killing them at the height of the kids' fear and terror. They then hack open the head to harvest the adrenochrome from the adrenal gland, which they then devour in a monstrous ecstasy.

I know this to be true because I've read it in numerous tweets and articles from right-wing nut jobs in the USA. :nod:

Herbert Augustus Chapman
11-21-2019, 02:09 PM
Maybe he'll spill the beans about the whole firm, Herb. Apparently they make themselves live longer by raping children and then killing them at the height of the kids' fear and terror. They then hack open the head to harvest the adrenochrome from the adrenal gland, which they then devour in a monstrous ecstasy.

I know this to be true because I've read it in numerous tweets and articles from right-wing nut jobs in the USA. :nod:

do you know what that revolting little royal toady Berni said? He said I should feel honoured to have my children sacrificed for the good of "Her Majesty" - over enunciating the term with a sort of obsequious relish.

You do realise it is only working class children that they feed on btw?

barrybueno
11-21-2019, 02:17 PM
do you know what that revolting little royal toady Berni said? He said I should feel honoured to have my children sacrificed for the good of "Her Majesty" - over enunciating the term with a sort of obsequious relish.

That's what lizards eat H, Komodo dragons love feasting on poor little kids.

mmmm komodo dragon, what a fúcking Christmas present that would make!

Ash
11-21-2019, 02:25 PM

Oh yes. They can't stand the taste of smug, apparently, which the middle classes are riddled with.