PDA

View Full Version : Boris missed a sitter there imo

WES
11-19-2019, 09:08 PM
after Corbyn named the foreign leader he most admired the line ‘it’s good that you’ve moved on from President Maduro of Venezuela, Mr Corbyn’ was there for the taking :nod:

Herbert Augustus Chapman
11-19-2019, 09:21 PM
after Corbyn named the foreign leader he most admired the line ‘it’s good that you’ve moved on from President Maduro of Venezuela, Mr Corbyn’ was there for the taking :nod:

of fat scruffy, sexually incontinent Tory çunt. Comrade Jeremy looked earnest and slightly grim as if the painful decisions he will have to take weigh heavily on his broad working class shoulders. His demeanour was, dare I say, leninesque?

1 nil Jezza

Burney
11-19-2019, 09:25 PM
of fat scruffy, sexually incontinent Tory çunt. Comrade Jeremy looked earnest and slightly grim as if the painful decisions he will have to take weigh heavily on his broad working class shoulders. His demeanour was, dare I say, leninesque?

1 nil Jezza

I liked his comedy spasmo specs, the stroke-afflicted, wonky-faced commie cùnt.

WES
11-19-2019, 09:26 PM

1 nil Jezza

Yeah but you’re a borderline communist, Herbie. :-)

That was a 1-1 draw in terms of overall performance however Corbyn’s refusal to say what he would campaign for was probably the most damaging part of the debate.

Burney
11-19-2019, 09:41 PM

That was a 1-1 draw in terms of overall performance however Corbyn’s refus to say what he would campaign for was probably the most damaging part of the debate.

A draw would be a win for Boris. He had everything to lose and little to gain.
But anyway, he didn’t lose. He won by virtue of not being a Jew-hating communist.

bbrian
11-19-2019, 09:44 PM

That was a 1-1 draw in terms of overall performance however Corbyn’s refusal to say what he would campaign for was probably the most damaging part of the debate.

Herbert is like a gay man dropping hints of his sexuality but afraid to come out of the closet...he is , without a doubt a communist :judge:

And most likely a gay too...he has some sort of sick obsession with Sir C and his naughty bits imo

barrybueno
11-19-2019, 09:47 PM
Herbert is like a gay man dropping hints of his sexuality but afraid to come out of the closet...he is , without a doubt a communist :judge:

And most likely a gay too...he has some sort of sick obsession with Sir C and his naughty bits imo

A hommunist?

Herbert Augustus Chapman
11-19-2019, 10:00 PM

years ago.

Burney
11-19-2019, 10:01 PM
A hommunist?

A pinko....boe player.

Herbert Augustus Chapman
11-19-2019, 10:10 PM
I think Boris twisting every sinew to get the argument back to Brexit even began to wear thin with his swivel eyed boo boys in the audience.

My guess is Jez is saving the Jennifer Arcuri mud for the final debate when the pictures of Boris jizzing over her titties will have been on social media for a few days.

Burney
11-19-2019, 10:48 PM
I think Boris twisting every sinew to get the argument back to Brexit even began to wear thin with his swivel eyed boo boys in the audience.

My guess is Jez is saving the Jennifer Arcuri mud for the final debate when the pictures of Boris jizzing over her titties will have been on social media for a few days.

Oddly enough, I don’t think anyone gives a shít who Boris fùcks or how many bàstards he’s sired. He operates outside such mundanities and the more he does it the more we like him.
This is the thing I’ve noticed about the very few people I’ve met who truly possess what we call charisma (a much rarer commodity than people think - although its learned facsimile is very common): a minority will hate them implacably (usually out of envy, but that doesn’t make them wrong), but those who don’t will forgive them pretty much anything.

Tony C
11-20-2019, 07:45 AM
Scored it a win for Boris

On the basis that the BBC et al declared it a dead heat

-

Torries now 1/33 for most seats (97% chance) and 1/2 for an overall majority (67% chance)

The next bests are are Labour Minority at 11/2 ana Conservative minority at 12/1.

A Labour / Lib Dem / SNP three way is 33/1

Pokster
11-20-2019, 07:53 AM

I thought they boith came across as bloody useless... so as expected i guess