IUFG
11-14-2019, 12:20 PM
I managed to be served a S+EMcM at 11.05am

beat that, losers :vsign:

Burney
11-14-2019, 12:24 PM

Well done, sir! Although the poor person who gave it to you is almost certainly now in a McDonald's Re-education Camp, being beatedn with sticks by clowns.I hope you can live with that?

11am is a ludicrous cut-off time for such a product. It should be served at least until 1pm.

IUFG
11-14-2019, 12:27 PM
Well done, sir! Although the poor person who gave it to you is almost certainly now in a McDonald's Re-education Camp, being beatedn with sticks by clowns.I hope you can live with that?

11am is a ludicrous cut-off time for such a product. It should be served at least until 1pm.

Their savage beating and ultimate death is a price I'm willing to pay for my lovely, lovely McMuffin.

...and at £15 per hour, they'll be easily replaced.

Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult
11-14-2019, 01:11 PM

That's yer capitalism for ya.

They know that no-one would buy their expensive burgers at lunch time if they could get those.

Thinking about the bottom line, not the punter. That is why a gentleman does free parties, not pay raves.

Ash
11-14-2019, 01:41 PM
Thinking about the bottom line, not the punter. That is why a gentleman does free parties, not pay raves.

There's no such thing as a free lunch, GG. Someone has to provide the land, labour and capital. Who pays them?

barrybueno
11-14-2019, 01:41 PM

2 packets of Lidl's ready salted crisps, with added salt. I hope that's not it tbh :-(

barrybueno
11-14-2019, 01:44 PM
There's no such thing as a free lunch, GG. Someone has to provide the land, labour and capital. Who pays them?

Free for the person on the receiving end tho bruv #pedant

Tony C
11-14-2019, 01:48 PM
Can anyone verify the quality of their sausage and pancakes?

My sister says it’s da bomb

But never really ordered it...

McDonald’s deserves a little more respect...really upped their breakfast game imo

Burney
11-14-2019, 02:22 PM
Can anyone verify the quality of their sausage and pancakes?

My sister says it’s da bomb

But never really ordered it...

McDonald’s deserves a little more respect...really upped their breakfast game imo

It's weird. Sausage and maple syrup. Not for me, Clive.

Burney
11-14-2019, 02:23 PM
2 packets of Lidl's ready salted crisps, with added salt. I hope that's not it tbh :-(

Interesting Ireland Fact: In the ads for Lidl over there they pronounce it 'Lie-dl'.

Mad, eh?

barrybueno
11-14-2019, 02:42 PM
Interesting Ireland Fact: In the ads for Lidl over there they pronounce it 'Lie-dl'.

Mad, eh?

Yeah, I'd have thought Loi-dl tbh

Keeping it real (cheap) there's a new big bastįrd Aldi store in Sydenham which I might give a go tomorrow. RIP me :-(