PDA

View Full Version : So my constituency got a Tory majority of over 17,000 in 2017, but

Monty92
11-13-2019, 11:56 AM
voted heavily for the Brexit Party in the European elections.

How am I supposed to know who to vote for to avoid splitting the leave vote in a way that lets a remain party in? :shrug:

Herbert Augustus Chapman
11-13-2019, 12:21 PM

How am I supposed to know who to vote for to avoid splitting the leave vote in a way that lets a remain party in? :shrug:

better still ask Burney

Ash
11-13-2019, 01:26 PM

I thought the BP were not standing in Tory seats.

Though, will Remain Tories be standing?

Monty92
11-13-2019, 01:33 PM
I thought the BP were not standing in Tory seats.

Though, will Remain Tories be standing?

Ah yes, good point. I am indeed thick as mince, it transpires.

Our Tory MP is the not-entirely-unf*ckable Helen Whately who voted remain but is solidly behind Boris and against a second ref.

Pokster
11-13-2019, 01:33 PM

Our Tory lass voted remain, but is solidly behind Boris and against a second ref.

Because she wants to keep her job...gravy train tickets don't come around too often

barrybueno
11-13-2019, 02:01 PM

Our Tory MP is the not-entirely-unf*ckable Helen Whately who voted remain but is solidly behind Boris and against a second ref.

I've just googled her and she looks like Robin Gibb imo

Luis Anaconda
11-13-2019, 03:11 PM

Well, we are living in a world of fools

Ash
11-13-2019, 03:36 PM

When you called me "as stupid as Jorge" recently I was tempted to parry with "maybe, but at least he is more intelligent than you" ... but don't feel too bad about today's epic self-cùnting, we'll have forgotten about it by the time you do another one next week. :-)

IUFG
11-13-2019, 03:38 PM

setting his bar low?

Monty92
11-13-2019, 03:40 PM
When you called me "as stupid as Jorge" recently I was tempted to parry with "maybe, but at least he is more intelligent than you" ... but don't feel too bad about today's epic self-cùnting, we'll have forgotten about it by the time you do another one next week. :-)

Oh I wouldn't deny that for a moment. Which is why I can call you stupid without any need for you to take offence :-D

IUFG
11-13-2019, 03:40 PM
Well, we are living in a world of fools

Fanny.

just Jive Talkin', of course.