PDA

View Full Version : I recently had a work gig in Leipzig, during which I got to hang out with large

Monty92
11-12-2019, 01:53 PM
numbers of young homosexual hipsters on a couple of nights out.

Maybe I've spent too long in the countryside, but I was staggered to discover quite how much gay men can get away with groping straight girls. At one point, during a relatively low-key buffet dinner, one of the queers was literally passing food between his and a chick's mouth.

And the chicks seem to lap all this **** up.

I found the dynamics genuinely fascinating.

Ash
11-12-2019, 02:03 PM
numbers of young homosexual hipsters on a couple of nights out.

Maybe I've spent too long in the countryside, but I was staggered to discover quite how much gay men can get away with groping straight girls. At one point, during a relatively low-key buffet dinner, one of the queers was literally passing food between his and a chick's mouth.

And the chicks seem to lap all this **** up.

I found the dynamics genuinely fascinating.

Yes, I have noticed this sort of thing too. The blokes doing it are probably not completely gay imo. And the girls have fun being slags without it 'counting'.

Monty92
11-12-2019, 02:26 PM
Yes, I have noticed this sort of thing too. The blokes doing it are probably not completely gay imo. And the girls have fun being slags without it 'counting'.

Well I wanna know how many cocks I have to suck before I'm legitimately allowed to molest random girls.

bbrian
11-12-2019, 03:22 PM
Well I wanna know how many cocks I have to suck before I'm legitimately allowed to molest random girls.

Just Herberts will do...then you can grope away to your hearts content

redgunamo
11-12-2019, 07:32 PM
Or even not gay at all. For instance, Heaven under-the-arches used to be great place for all that sort of thing, back in the day.