PDA

View Full Version : Fúck me

IUFG
11-12-2019, 12:30 PM
Labour have descibed a DDoS as a "sophisticated attack" .

"Yesterday afternoon our security systems identified that, in a very short period of time, there were large-scale and sophisticated attacks on Labour Party platforms which had the intention of taking our systems entirely offline.

Dennis help us!

Russians are, no doubt, are to blame.
Or Meerkans.
Or Jews.
Or Tories.

Burney
11-12-2019, 12:33 PM

"Yesterday afternoon our security systems identified that, in a very short period of time, there were large-scale and sophisticated attacks on Labour Party platforms which had the intention of taking our systems entirely offline.

Dennis help us!

Or Meerkans.
Or Jews.
Or Tories.

It's hilarious, isn't it? Imagine thinking a foreign power would go to the trouble of launching a cyber attack to derail Labour's election campaign when it's already utterly hopeless. :hehe:

barrybueno
11-12-2019, 12:35 PM

Dennis help us!

Or Meerkans.
Or Jews.
Or Tories.

Wait a minute, Labour have computers? :yikes:

IUFG
11-12-2019, 12:37 PM

:nod: the one they use to apply for postal votes. Thus ensuring that 130% of the labour voters in Islington North, vote for Jezza.

Burney
11-12-2019, 12:41 PM
:nod: the one they use to apply for postal votes. Thus ensuring that 130% of the labour voters in Islington North, vote for Jezza.

What's even funnier is that they're boasting that they 'defeated' it with their robust security systems.

I'm going to go out on a limb here and suggest that if Russia or Israel or GCHQ launched a cyber attack, the Labour Party's IT team probably wouldn't represent much of an obstacle. :hehe:

barrybueno
11-12-2019, 12:48 PM
What's even funnier is that they're boasting that they 'defeated' it with their robust security systems.

I'm going to go out on a limb here and suggest that if Russia or Israel or GCHQ launched a cyber attack, the Labour Party's IT team probably wouldn't represent much of an obstacle. :hehe:

I've heard they ran an AVG Free scan and it's all good now :headwand:

Ash
11-12-2019, 01:30 PM
It's hilarious, isn't it? Imagine thinking a foreign power would go to the trouble of launching a cyber attack to derail Labour's election campaign when it's already utterly hopeless. :hehe:

Foreign?

First MI6 (via the Integrity Initiative / Institute for Statecraft) and more recently MI5 (via some faith-based twitterbot accounts) have been running smear campaigns against the Labour leader, so I doubt furrins need to be involved.

It's a bit like Langley and the Feebs in the US working against Trump imo.

Monty92
11-12-2019, 01:42 PM
Foreign?

First MI6 (via the Integrity Initiative / Institute for Statecraft) and more recently MI5 (via some faith-based twitterbot accounts) have been running smear campaigns against the Labour leader, so I doubt furrins need to be involved.

It's a bit like Langley and the Feebs in the US working against Trump imo.

:rolleyes: Don't be homo

https://blogs.spectator.co.uk/2018/12/the-deep-state-needs-to-step-up-its-campaign-against-jeremy-corbyn/

Alberto Balsam Rodriguez
11-12-2019, 01:42 PM

Yes they do. Very sophisticated ones

https://www.theposttruthpost.co.uk/2019/11/12/cyber-attack-on-labour-party-digital-platforms-confirmed-as-herbal-tea-spill/

Ash
11-12-2019, 02:02 PM
:rolleyes: Don't be homo

https://blogs.spectator.co.uk/2018/12/the-deep-state-needs-to-step-up-its-campaign-against-jeremy-corbyn/

Nice impartial source there, shallow and one-sided. It doesn't even mention their actual offices in Temple Place (the mill in Fife is just a registered office). They are about much more than a bunch of tweets, they are about a whole network of journalists around Europe (they call them 'clusters') all ready to pipe up simultaneously on the talking-point of the day, to create a narrative. Attacking JC is just one of their jobs.

barrybueno
11-12-2019, 02:09 PM
Yes they do. Very sophisticated ones

https://www.theposttruthpost.co.uk/2019/11/12/cyber-attack-on-labour-party-digital-platforms-confirmed-as-herbal-tea-spill/

:hehe: Of course the Tories slap them down with their superior Commodore 64 :cloud9:

Burney
11-12-2019, 02:11 PM
Nice impartial source there, shallow and one-sided. It doesn't even mention their actual offices in Temple Place (the mill in Fife is just a registered office). They are about much more than a bunch of tweets, they are about a whole network of journalists around Europe (they call them 'clusters') all ready to pipe up simultaneously on the talking-point of the day, to create a narrative. Attacking JC is just one of their jobs.

The Sunday Mail isn't exactly impartial, tbh.

And these 'smears'...would they by any chance consist of repeating facts about things Corbyn has done and said by any chance? :sherlock:

Not so much smears as biography, in fact.

Monty92
11-12-2019, 02:13 PM

Oh I know. It only takes about 30 seconds of perusing Twitter for it to become abundantly obvious that the platform is absolutely flooded with fake accounts pushing narratives and generally stoking tensions.

It's all pretty grubby and depressing, of course, but I'm not necessarily convinced that a climate of disinformation is worse than what it replaced which was a climate of limited, parochial information. Was someone really better informed when they read one newspaper pushing one perspective, as was the case in most households pre-Internet?

If nothing else, it seems rather snobbish of you to assume that you're able to wade through the fake news and form balanced opinions, but others aren't, you filthy elitist remainer c*nt :shrug:

Burney
11-12-2019, 02:16 PM
:hehe: Of course the Tories slap them down with their superior Commodore 64 :cloud9:

I hope you aren't trying to suggest the Commodore 64 was superior to the Speccy, bb. :furious:

Ash
11-12-2019, 02:19 PM
Oh I know. It only takes about 30 seconds of perusing Twitter for it to become abundantly obvious that the platform is absolutely flooded with fake accounts pushing narratives and generally stoking tensions.

It's all pretty grubby and depressing, of course, but I'm not necessarily convinced that a climate of disinformation is worse than what it replaced which was a climate of limited information. Was someone really better informed when they read one newspaper pushing one perspective, as was the case in most households pre-Internet?

If nothing else, it seems rather snobbish of you to assume that you're able to wade through the fake news and form balanced opinions, but others aren't, you filthy elitist remainer c*nt :shrug:

Well, I do spend about three tragic hours a night on the case, tbf. :-( Maybe I'll dig something out tonight for you on the II that goes deeper than either the Speccy or the DM.

Monty92
11-12-2019, 02:24 PM
Well, I do spend about three tragic hours a night on the case, tbf. :-( Maybe I'll dig something out tonight for you on the II that goes deeper than either the Speccy or the DM.

Does any of it talk about Momentum's (i.e. Labour's) army of social media "outriders", or is that different?

barrybueno
11-12-2019, 02:33 PM
I hope you aren't trying to suggest the Commodore 64 was superior to the Speccy, bb. :furious:

Well my cousin had the ZX and I had the 64 so err yeah :vsign:

Am I right in thinking the ZX was more your nerds comp and the 64 more for games?

Burney
11-12-2019, 02:37 PM
Does any of it talk about Momentum's (i.e. Labour's) army of social media "outriders", or is that different?

Oddly enough, I know one of Corbyn's more mental online attack dogs. She's the ex of an old mate - mother of his son, in fact - and later I worked at the same company as her. She has always been absolutely fúcking mental. She used to call herself '@lableftvoice' and her name is Sally Eason. She's constantly attacking Jews... sorry, 'Zionism' under the smokescreen of claiming that she is Jewish herself. Which is funny because she certainly didn't used to be Jewish when I knew her. Can you develop Jewishness? Like cancer?

If you google her name, you'll get plenty of info. She is - and has always been - a c@nt.

Monty92
11-12-2019, 02:42 PM
Oddly enough, I know one of Corbyn's more mental online attack dogs. She's the ex of an old mate - mother of his son, in fact - and later I worked at the same company as her. She has always been absolutely fúcking mental. She used to call herself '@lableftvoice' and her name is Sally Eason. She's constantly attacking Jews... sorry, 'Zionism' under the smokescreen of claiming that she is Jewish herself. Which is funny because she certainly didn't used to be Jewish when I knew her. Can you develop Jewishness? Like cancer?

If you google her name, you'll get plenty of info. She is - and has always been - a c@nt.

Yes, I saw that total arsehole Jolyon "I've got a raging Jolyon" Maugham playing the Jew card recently, while trying to convince people that while refusing to vote for Labour due to their anti-Semitism was a reasonable position, it's also fine to vote for them because of Tory austerity.

Can you imagine in your wildest dreams anyone on the left EVER suggesting institutional racism is a reasonable price to pay for getting a party elected when the race in question is anyone other than the heebs?

Burney
11-12-2019, 02:51 PM
Yes, I saw that total arsehole Jolyon "I've got a raging Jolyon" Maugham playing the Jew card recently, while trying to convince people that while refusing to vote for Labour due to their anti-Semitism was a reasonable position, it's also fine to vote for them because of Tory austerity.

Can you imagine in your wildest dreams anyone on the left EVER suggesting institutional racism is a reasonable price to pay for getting a party elected when the race in question is anyone other than the heebs?

Mate, I can't imagine why anyone who's got no Jewish blood would ever want to pretend they have. I mean...urggh.

Seriously, though, you just know the minute anyone who's not Jewish starts to claim they are 1/32th Christ-killer that they're about to try and justify voting for Corbyn. It's the acceptable racism.

But the minute you try and suggest bringing back black slavery, people lose their fúcking shít :shrug:

Monty92
11-12-2019, 03:02 PM
Mate, I can't imagine why anyone who's got no Jewish blood would ever want to pretend they have. I mean...urggh.

Seriously, though, you just know the minute anyone who's not Jewish starts to claim they are 1/32th Christ-killer that they're about to try and justify voting for Corbyn. It's the acceptable racism.

But the minute you try and suggest bringing back black slavery, people lose their fúcking shít :shrug:

I must say, I'm having great fun asking people if they agree that whenever an extremist racist party emerges on either side of the political spectrum, it becomes a moral obligation to do everything we can to keep them out of power. And then asking them to justify not voting Tory to keep Corbyn out.

Burney
11-12-2019, 03:04 PM
I must say, I'm having great fun asking people if they agree that whenever an extremist racist party emerges on either side of the political spectrum, it becomes a moral obligation to do everything we can to keep them out of power. And then asking them to justify not voting Tory to keep Corbyn out.

You realise that just makes them hate Jews more than they already did, right?