PDA

View Full Version : I see Aubameyang is being advised not to mix with that AFTV d1ck

Viva Prat Vegas
11-11-2019, 12:31 PM
Inviting that drug-faced Troopz cund into his Executive Box
:banghead:

IUFG
11-11-2019, 12:34 PM
Inviting that drug-faced Troopz cund into his Executive Box
:banghead:

quite why anyone would want to hang around with any of those knobheads, let alone a footballer at the club, is beyond me.

Tony C
11-11-2019, 01:13 PM
Noticed Robbie sporting two new watches

Rolex black / gold submariner and a AP Royal Oak

Man has the YouTube game by the balls

Died laughing on Saturday when he triggered Moh about Mourinho taking over...the guy just lost the plot.

-

Only person on there I follow is Deluded Gooner. He’s solid for all the info on the youth man and dem. That’s his thing. Follows youth
football in Europe.

Viva Prat Vegas
11-11-2019, 01:18 PM
I like Lee Judges - the bald one who sounds like a manual labourer but works in a Tottenham dry-cleaners
" 'Ow many more times..."

Tony C
11-11-2019, 04:41 PM
His show with Kevin Campbell is pretty good...especially with the sh*t 3 second retro intro :clap:

Ash
11-11-2019, 04:46 PM
Noticed Robbie sporting two new watches

Why would someone wear two watches? Is there a possibility that one of them might stop working?

Tony C
11-11-2019, 05:23 PM
I believe it’s know as a Schwarzkopf

After the General who wore a Rolex Datejust and a Seiko SKX during the Iraq invasion (seriously google it...it’s a thing)

-

Although I believe Robbie wears his separately.

Pat Vegas
11-12-2019, 09:05 AM
Why would someone wear two watches? Is there a possibility that one of them might stop working?

Maybe he is a referee

redgunamo
11-12-2019, 09:19 AM
I reckon the AFTV chaps must be amongst the club's favourite people.

quite why anyone would want to hang around with any of those knobheads, let alone a footballer at the club, is beyond me.