PDA

View Full Version : I have watched The Arsenal concede 6 goals

TheCurly
11-07-2019, 03:01 PM
I have watched The Arsenal concede 8 ****ing goals.
I have NEVER watched The Arsenal play with such fear and devoid of soul.
I switched over to Pointless after 85 minutes knowing full well exactly what was going to happen.
Emery out the big ****ing mivvy

Sir C
11-07-2019, 03:12 PM
I have watched The Arsenal concede 8 ****ing goals.
I have NEVER watched The Arsenal play with such fear and devoid of soul.
I switched over to Pointless after 85 minutes knowing full well exactly what was going to happen.
Emery out the big ****ing mivvy

Here we have it, ladies and gentlemen. When our very own Curly, bastion of sense, reason and compassion, declares publicly that he is going to knock Unai's **** in, you know things have become extremely serious indeed.

Luis Anaconda
11-07-2019, 03:15 PM
Here we have it, ladies and gentlemen. When our very own Curly, bastion of sense, reason and compassion, declares publicly that he is going to knock Unai's **** in, you know things have become extremely serious indeed.

Sadly yes - I've tried to back the man for us long as possible (Emery not Curly - although I have never tried to kill either of them) but it's gone really innit. Maybe I'll have a word with Arsene when he rocks up here - he'd be a decent replacement

TheCurly
11-07-2019, 03:17 PM

I just wish it was 1929 again Sir C
I honestly believe Groucho Marx would have made a wonderful Premier League boss

Sir C
11-07-2019, 03:18 PM
Sadly yes - I've tried to back the man for us long as possible (Emery not Curly - although I have never tried to kill either of them) but it's gone really innit. Maybe I'll have a word with Arsene when he rocks up here - he'd be a decent replacement

Erik. I so want Erik! :cry: Those bloody Bavarians are going to sue Arsene for as long as it suits and then steal my Erik. :-(

They nicked my dad's bike, you know.

Sir C
11-07-2019, 03:20 PM

Ah, 1929. I was 10, being buggered senseless at prep school and spending my down time making balsa wood models of the latest RAF fighters.

Little did we know what lay around the corner for our generation, c.

TheCurly
11-07-2019, 03:29 PM
Ah, 1929. I was 10, being buggered senseless at prep school and spending my down time making balsa wood models of the latest RAF fighters.

Little did we know what lay around the corner for our generation, c.

Marvellous.A time when madey up countries like Catalunya,Basque country and Wales didn't exist.Italy was a mere altar boy and tumbleweed was the main crop in the Mid West of America.Marvellous.

Luis Anaconda
11-07-2019, 03:30 PM

He wouldn't have joined any club that would have wanted him as manager though, c

Sir C
11-07-2019, 03:32 PM
Marvellous.A time when madey up countries like Catalunya,Basque country and Wales didn't exist.Italy was a mere altar boy and tumbleweed was the main crop in the Mid West of America.Marvellous.

Aye. My aul' Ma was two. Imagine! Two.

Dead now, of course. Dead as me aul' Pa.

TheCurly
11-07-2019, 03:34 PM
He wouldn't have joined any club that would have wanted him as manager though, c

At least he had principles LA
And if we didn't like them he had others you know

Luis Anaconda
11-07-2019, 03:43 PM
At least he had principles LA
And if we didn't like them he had others you know

He once shot an elephant in his pyjamas, you know ...

Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult
11-07-2019, 04:00 PM

You mean just before we won a cup followed by 4 league titles in 5 years? Yup. So do I.

But that's Herbie over Emery for you. The dead won, not the Awimb won. Though he couldn't do any worse, tbf.

TheCurly
11-07-2019, 04:03 PM
You mean just before we won a cup followed by 4 league titles in 5 years? Yup. So do I.

But that's Herbie over Emery for you. The dead won, not the Awimb won. Though he couldn't do any worse, tbf.

The way it is going I'd give the awimb won a crack GG :(

Herbert Augustus Chapman
11-07-2019, 06:00 PM
Erik. I so want Erik! :cry: Those bloody Bavarians are going to sue Arsene for as long as it suits and then steal my Erik. :-(

They nicked my dad's bike, you know.

. . . . . . .

barrybueno
11-07-2019, 06:08 PM
He once shot an elephant in his pyjamas, you know ...

Elephants don't wear pyjamas :cooper:

Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult
11-07-2019, 06:55 PM
The way it is going I'd give the awimb won a crack GG :(

I know, mate. When our Herbs goes in there and says he'll fück all their mothers if they don't win the game, at least everyone but Ceballos will have a much better understanding of what he said than anything that's passed Emery's lips.

Herbie in! :judge:

barrybueno
11-07-2019, 07:58 PM
I know, mate. When our Herbs goes in there and says he'll fück all their mothers if they don't win the game, at least everyone but Ceballos will have a much better understanding of what he said than anything that's passed Emery's lips.

Herbie in! :judge:

He could double up as the on site plumber as well. Emery can't do that!

Herbert Augustus Chapman
11-08-2019, 05:38 PM
He could double up as the on site plumber as well. Emery can't do that!

Damn straight bb - and after I'd bled the rads at the Creche next thing would be to force to feed that farkin big girl bellerin a large beef steak then sticking a baseball bat up his arse explaining that's what he'll get each time he cissies out of a tackle: act like poof, get treated like a poof.